BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Review for: TBT more...
TBT is a beautiful color, as are most of the shades in this line. However, with so many liquid lipsticks on the market and various formulas, this is not the lip product that I reach for to get a lasting lip. It has a very moussey consistency that slips around a bit and has a tendency to dry up in the bottle. It's a shame, because their quick dry lip paints are almost unbeatable in formula!
Misheel E.
Review for: Other more...
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint is very pigmented, creamy and velvety. However, the “butthole” area comes off really fast. Sometimes when I put it on and after several hours it’s completely gone. But I love its color. I don’t think I would buy this product because of the consistency.
McKenzie M.
New Brunswick
Review for: TBT, Bae more...
This is my absolute favorite lipstick! The texture is perfect. It’s creamy so it doesn’t make your lips look super dry like a regular matte does, but it also doesn’t make your lips look glossy, so you still get that matte look. I would definitely recommend this, it’s so worth the price! Only $20 and it lasts a very long time. I have bae and tbt and they’re both such pretty colors. The only thing I wish is that they had more colors in this creamy formula!
Urvi P.
I'm rating this lip paint a three star because I felt that it was way too creamy and it did not stay still on my lips. If I accidentally put my lips together, the product would move. I feel that it did not dry after application.
ItssZahraS S.
This product was beautiful! I really liked the packaging! It was very long wear.It had a great formula it was very and creamy on the lips.I also didn’t have to reapply.I would definitely buy again and I would definitely recommend it.
Bobbie M.
Tampa
Tarte tarteist creamy matte lip paint is great! When applying the lip paint it glides on smoothly and feels incredible! Color looks and feels amazing! It’s affordable and lasts for hours! Definitely will be buying this product again!
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
Review for: Bae more...
This takes a really long time to dry down. So if you wants formula that drys down quickly this is not the one for you. I personally do not mind this. I think this is a great liquid lipstick. It goes on smoothly and evenly!
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love love love this formula! Goes on so smooth and comes off pretty easy with a makeup wipe. Also doesn’t crack or crease in my lips which is always such a huge plus! The shade range is incredible.
Jendi S.
Warren, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got this in a set and it’s the perfect color. I wore it on my wedding day and the color stayed all day and night. It doesn’t dry my lips and is very pigmented! Would highly recommend this product!
Ashley K.
Commerce
Review for: Other more...
It doesn’t smudge easily, and the shade is wonderful. The only thing I didn’t like is that it seemed to dry up after awhile (but it was a sample and it was like a year old so it’s kind of expected to not work as great as it used to)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?