BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
so comfortable on the lips with such a great color selection . bestie is one of my favorite shades . compliments my tan and more golden skin and looks just as beautiful on my bestfriend who has a fair complexion with blonde/brown hair
Megan B.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
All these matte lipsticks are dark I wanted more blight/light colors, which I had a lot of trouble dealing with. It was smooth and didn't leave my lips dry I loved it just not the color for me.
lizz c.
Review for: Other more...
I was amazed by the dormula of this lipstick! They are so creamy and pigmented, and they arent drying at all, they are so lightweight and comfortable i really love these!
Alyssa Z.
Rochester
Review for: Namaste more...
The color is pretty if I’m not tan. When I’m tan the color is too light. It’s almost too nude. It really is creamy like the name says but will give you that white inner rim residue. After a few hours it doesn’t look great.
Hannah B.
Santa Monica , CA
Love these! They feel so nice and creamy when you apply it on and then they stay on all day! Love the color options as well. This doesn't dry out my lips like other products I have used either.
Justine Y.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I was drawn in by the beautiful variety of colors this product offers. I've loved other products by this brand, and due to my love of liquid lipsticks I had to try it. I purchased the color Hangry, which looks beautiful in the tube and is a rich, deep berry color. Trying it on went smoothly, but it ended up looking patchy. With in the hour it was "balling" feeling and crumbly, everything you don't want in a liquid or matte lipstick. My lips are not overly dry and are well exfoliated and hydrated. I think they need to re evaluate this product.
Natalie R.
corpus christi
Review for: Twerk more...
I stay to the darker shades. This has to be one of my favorites! Purchased online, fast shipping great packaging! I’ve had it for quite a while, it still very pigmented, would purchase again :)
melina f.
Saco, ME
I own this in the color Yasss which is a light purple and I absolutely love it. It is my favorite lipstick at the moment. I just bought it about 2 weeks ago and have been more than obsessed with it. It is superrrr pigmented and creamy. it also lasts all day with just one application. I wish I could buy every color. I would give this 10 stars if possible. I'm so in LOVE. SO DON'T HESITATE, JUST BUY IT. It's truly worth every penny.
Brooke M.
Cypress, TX
The Tarteist Lip Paint is a little drying on your lips but it gives great color! It is very easy to apply and the wand feels nice on your lips. I wish it was not as drying for the price i feel it should be a little more hydrating. I think overall i would repurchase.
Rosy B.
I have this in two different shades. I get many compliments on these when I wear them. I love how it drys down and doesn't transfer when I drink or kiss my kids goodbye.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?