BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Ashley T.
It's not a bad product it just isn't for me. It takes SO long to dry down that by the times it does it already feathers. I like quick drying liquid lipsticks. Colors are pretty and opaque. Just don't like the formula. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
mitzielee s.
This is a great product overall. It definitely defines the cracks and texture of ones lips so it would definilty work better if the users lips didn't have the tiniest bit of texture and dry lips
Michelle K.
Independence, MO
I got a free lip paint from Sephora for my birthday reward - I wanted to love this so badly, however it never seemed to dry down and would transfer to everything. Unfortunately a disappointment.
Kaarin P.
OBSESSED with this product!!!! It’s super long lasting and beautiful. Looks fabulous with my other tarte products and feels amazingly confortable. It even smells amazing!
Brook C.
washington d.c.
Review for: Namaste more...
This is a great liquid lipstick but I took off a start for it being a little streaky. It’s hard to layer a bit too but it isn’t as dry as some other formulas do it makes up some points for that.
Rose C.
I got a free sample of tarte lip paint as a birthday gift. One of the things I really enjoy is how moisturizing the product is. It was very pigmented, and smelled nice. The one problem is that it wasn't the right shade for me.
Nina Angeline S.
Glendale, AZ
This was the first lip stain/matte lip product that really got me hooked! It’s a bit drying, but it stays put. A lot of matte products I’ve used can be uncomfortable, but this one isn’t too bad.
Kristy T.
pilger
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
I didn't really like this color or the lipstick that much. It seemed really streaky to me and the color didn't last that long. The color was pigmented though. I wouldn't buy this one again but i would buy other tarte products.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I tried the Unicorn Collection lippies from tarte and they were very comfortable on the lips. They are highly pigmented and they last pretty much the whole day without much touch up.
Samantha K.
I think this is one of the most underrated lip stains out there. I constantly hear people talking about the Too Faced melted lipsticks and the Colour Pop liquid lipsticks but I never hear much about the Tarteist Lip Paints. I got a lip paint deluxe sample in a Sephora favorites box and I decided I'd try it out. I tried it on and I was blown away over how rich, creamy and pigmented this lip paint is. It is very light on the lips and though it might be slightly drying so is every liquid lipsticks. I 100% recommend this; it is truly a great product!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.