BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Elvira T.
Alamo
Review for: Brownie (brown), Choker (warm brown), Grunge (dark brown) more...
Very hydrating and with a slight minty taste and smell to it. If you are looking for a matte dry finish this is not the liquid lip for you. It's not long wearing but it does look amazing on
Ashley S.
Tarte is a great brand,almost everything I've tried from them I've liked and this is a nice lip stain,lasts all day,you may need touch ups after eating or something but it really lasts a long time!
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Review for: TBT more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. It stays on for a really long time, and the matte ones go on really nice. I bought from tarte online along with my foundation and would buy many many more. The price is a little steep but definitely worth it!
Brittany A.
Review for: Other more...
I got my very first tarte lipstick for Christmas the color was so pigmented not drying on the lips and I love the smell of this lipstick to me it smells like vanilla butter cream frosting ! Love it
Taya S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a comfortable matte lip and wears well for a while! It started to get dry and flaky about 5 hours after I initially put it on, but I would definitely wear it again!
Victoria L.
This is by far the least drying lip paint I have ever tried. The color dried a bit darker than I excepted, but the longevity makes up for this. Definitely worth the money!
Jilly W.
Saint Paul
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint love the color and it’s super easy to apply but I don’t love how it feels on my lips and it also doesn’t last very long.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
One of my favorite brands! The lippies are so smooth an creamy when they apply and once dry my lips still feel hydrated and smooth! I love that the color last all day and rich in color!
Ashley T.
It's not a bad product it just isn't for me. It takes SO long to dry down that by the times it does it already feathers. I like quick drying liquid lipsticks. Colors are pretty and opaque. Just don't like the formula. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Kimberly D.
Roanoke, VA
I was not big into lipstick until I tried this sucker. Came in so many colors I could'nt choose just one. It stays for long wear and has lots of pigment. My go to lipstick.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?