BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melanie E.
I like the new formula a lot better. The shade "Texas Toast" from Tarte's collabation with Bunny is one of my favorite lipsticks and I wish I would have bought more than one.
Taina R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Namaste more...
Such an amazing product from tarte! Dries matte but isn’t drying at all. No incidents of flaky or crusting like I’ve noticed with other lip products. I highly recommend this product
Kayla C.
Sheridan, AR
Review for: Namaste more...
This was literally the most drying liquid lip I have ever used. To the point where I couldn't leave it on. It was such a beautiful color. I'm disappointed that I can't use it.
Ashton F.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other more...
I found that this product was very drying to the lips. I thought for such a high price it would have a better formula. I got a sample from my ipsy bag and I was disappointed.
Brittany R.
dumfries
Review for: Namaste more...
This is a great nude lip for an any day type of lipstick, it lasts long and I don’t have to worry bout always reapplying it. It met my expectations. I love this lip stain. And I will always recommend.
Bonnie V.
Paxton, IL
This stuff is amazing. Once you have it on, you can't really feel it (after a light blot), and it really does stay on all day- even through eating! Colors are very true to the eye. What you see in the container is the color that goes on your lips. I highly recommend!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
Review for: TBT more...
A gorgeous nude for light to medium skin tones that gives you the your lips but better look. It's not super thick or to thin. Great formula and I think it's worth the price.
Deanna L.
I love this stuff I got it for my birthday from Sephora as the free birthday gift. I have the color birthday suit and I use it all the time. It is long lasting and very matte I absolutely love it 😍.
Carolyn C.
Review for: Other more...
Birthday Suit. Love the color and the formula. Probably the least drying matte formula I've tried. It's not perfect, not a super long wear, but at least my lips aren't peeling by the end of the day.
Reina T.
Campbell
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got a mini one from Sephora birthday gift and It’s very creamy and doesn’t really come off. Idk if I’ll purchase it because of the price but I recommend if you have money.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?