BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Jillian S.
Great color! But sadly it does not stay on for very long, i have to touch up my lips very often. I would recommend it for a photoshoot or something where the makeup would not be on for a very long time.
Esther Q.
Kyle
I really love this product. I love the scent, I love the shade range. It dries down matte. It isn't long lasting but I don't mind touching it up. I do go for this product several times for my lip option.
Erika M.
Velva
I love that this is long lasting yet it doesn't dry out my lips. I can make it through much of the day without having to reapply. Tarte is my go to when it comes to lip colors!
Alisha S.
Raleigh, NC
The formula is very moisturizing and soft, my lips didn't feel dry or cracked. The color is beautiful but the transfer is bad such as if I accidentally rub my lips or if I am drinking out of a glass.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Perfection!!! It really is just so creamy... My absolute favorite would have to be Birthday Suit (the one they send as your special reward for your birthday month) but it’s relatively hard to come by.
Addyson L.
Review for: Manbun, Lovespell more...
I love this lipstick and all of the colors my only problem with it is that it doesnt dry down as fast as I’d like . When it does dry it is a really pigmented long lasting stain that is really wearable.
Nasaria C.
White City
Review for: Namaste, Lovespell more...
I love this matte lip paint, I hate wearing matte lipstick or any product matte because of how dry it makes my lips but this didn’t the price is just perfect and I would highly recommend it to others.
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
It goes on easily and the shade isn't too obnoxious. It stays fairly well but I wouldn't call it long wear. Definitely a cute shade for a brunch or afternoon shopping though.
Morgan M.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Other more...
I love the tarte's lip paints. My favorite everyday go to color is Festival. They dry quickly and last most of the day without transferring. Definitely recommend this product!
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I have the birthday suit lip paint and Tarte blush in paaaarty and I love them! First time owning this products and they didn't fail me. I got them at sephora for my birthday.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.