BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Somewhat drier than some of the other lip stain products that I’ve used but it still one of my favorites and they have a really great color selection but like I said it’s dry and some of my older ones are already dried out
Ashley K.
Commerce
Review for: Other more...
It doesn’t smudge easily, and the shade is wonderful. The only thing I didn’t like is that it seemed to dry up after awhile (but it was a sample and it was like a year old so it’s kind of expected to not work as great as it used to)
Krystle K.
Lake Worth
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great vegan lipstick. Quality lipstick that won't make your lips feel weird or dry. I've bought a bunch of their lipsticks and will continue to buy. There is a little transfer but still looks good!
Lacey W.
It is actually matte and not glossy which I love so much. It really had a great texture to the lips and I don’t feel like my lips dry out with his product. I am very likely to buy this again and recommend to my friends and family.
Elle N.
Raytown
Okay, but not a huge fan of the formula. Can be patchy and flake off. The color was pretty, but there are other options in the same price range. There are even drugstore liquid lippies that perform just as well or better for less.
sophia t.
Review for: Namaste more...
I loved the quality of this product but i found the color did not suit my skin tone. I bought it at ulta alongside multiple other tarts products. The color stood out to me and I liked the swatch. I wish I picked a better color for my skin tone. I loved the packaging and was immediately drawn to it. I was not let down and the quality was wonderful. Very creamy and easy to apply.
Kirsten A.
Ortonville
Review for: Other more...
These are one of my favorite lippies, I have a few colors but festival is my favorite, it’s the perfect mauve. These are long lasting and not overly drying, I usually have to use chapstick after about 5 hours but the color lasts!
Paige D.
Portland, OR
These are not my favorite. They feel very heavy on the lips and I do not like the way they dry down. Color selection is okay and could definitely be better and the formula could be lighter weight.
Aimen A.
Very moussey formula !! Which I like because I don’t like an overly drying matte liquid lipstick. I have this in the color TBT and it’s the perfect rosey/ berry pink. It suits my NC 30 olive skin tone very well!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I love the matte look right now and when applied this definitely goes on matte. To me it has a peppermint smell which is okay just not my favorite. I liked the color, a nice little nude shade. I paired it with my berry colored lip stick.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.