BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love this lip matte! It stays on all day and doesn’t dry out my lips. I’ve worn this for more than eight hours and it stayed on all day! It’s easy to apply . Highly recommend
Zenada P.
I love this product! True story I do!! It’s probably my favorite, it works really well and lasts a long time. The color is true to container.
So go wild and try a shade or two.
Joselyn R.
Looks beautiful on my skin tone and lasts all day! I never have to reapply even after dinner. Doesn’t crack or leave any residue. I received it as a gift from Sephora and now it’s my favorite lip stain!
Destiney W.
Review for: So Fetch more...
The color is beautiful and feels really nice on the lip! Packaging is nice, and the wand is a good size so it’s not messy, not super long lasting but still worth it! I recommend
Erika M.
Velva
I love that this is long lasting yet it doesn't dry out my lips. I can make it through much of the day without having to reapply. Tarte is my go to when it comes to lip colors!
Samantha A.
I initially got the shade Rosie in an ipsy bag and loved the sample so much I bought three more shades. The only complaint I have is that they don't hold up very well against food.
Alisha S.
Raleigh, NC
The formula is very moisturizing and soft, my lips didn't feel dry or cracked. The color is beautiful but the transfer is bad such as if I accidentally rub my lips or if I am drinking out of a glass.
Kayla E.
This is my newest favorite product! It lasts a majority of the day despite eating and drinking. It isn’t tacky and it doesn’t crease. The color in the tube is the true color on.
Jillian S.
Great color! But sadly it does not stay on for very long, i have to touch up my lips very often. I would recommend it for a photoshoot or something where the makeup would not be on for a very long time.
Harmony C.
Grantville
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Lovespell more...
Absolutely love this product, the packaging is cute, and it’s somewhat affordable. It stays on sooo well and it has a nice taste too. I bought mine at Ulta. Definitely recommend this product.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?