BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Julia F.
Colchester
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Did not like this lip paint at all. This never dries, so it transfers onto everything and easily smears. I definitely prefer liquid lipsticks that dry and stay in place all day.
dottie H.
THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT CAN EVER GRACE YOUR LIPS. ITS AMAZING. IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN. SERIOUSLY TRY THIS. IM NOT EXAGGERATING!!!

Seriously the reason I love tarte. I’m addicted. I have almost every shade.
Jaclyn H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Meh. The color is good but this does NOT last long at all. It comes off after a few hours. I reapplied 4 times in an 8 hour work day. There are better brands for the same price.
Leslie Z.
Orange Cove , CA
Love what’s not to hate best lip stain I’ve used and it really doesn’t feel to dry on the lips and there’s a variety of lip chose colors to choose from Im more of a nude girl tbh
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
The creamiest formula with the most beautiful and subtle pigment. The neutral colors in Tartiest are my favorite, but I really want to branch out with some more adventurous colors. Definitely worth a try.
Ximena G.
Albuquerque, NM
I got a little sample for my birthday at sephora and i loved the color i got!! It doesn't really stay for long but it was definitely easy to apply. The packaging is always cute. Everyone likes their own lip products so it wont hurt to try!!
Massiel S.
I love this lip paint. I have the "rosé" color and I used for a natural day makeup look. It doesn't dry your lips, is kiss prove, and stays all day. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Riley G.
Bloomville, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I loooveee this lipstick!!! They have such a wide variety of colors. They don't make your lips look dry at all. I definitely would recommend this if you're looking for a good lipstick. They can be kind of pricy though..
Anna R.
Review for: Twerk more...
This lip paint is amazing! The color I use, a dark red, is incredible. I wear it almost everyday, it stays on throughout work and through lunch and drinking. It's so long lasting, I'm blown away honestly!
Leann K.
Pearland, TX
This stuff smells great. It has good coverage and stays out of a while. The lighter shades are easy to use without any liner and the brush has soft plush feel with good control.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.