BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Alexis O.
Coeburn
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Namaste has to be my favorite lip color. I have so many and always find myself reaching for this one. Great formula where it dries and won't come off but doesn't chip or feel really dry. Highly recommended!
Blake N.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I love this lip paint it is painless and quick to apply and rather long lasting. The color is also completely perfect against my fair skin and for a first time user I will defiantly be purchasing this again.
Larissa B.
Review for: Manbun more...
I got this product at ulta. I didn’t like how the applicator was shaped. It’s hard to put on because it takes many layers and it still doesn’t look like a smooth clean lipstick like I was expecting it to be
Katherine D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Obsessed with this color! It's called adorbs! Wore it all through happy hour and the rest of the night and never had to reapply and it kept its vibrant color without drying out my lips!
Sierra T.
Pompano beach, Florida
These are the best lipsticks I have ever tried. I love the look of matte lips but I can never find the right kind until I found these. They feel so natural almost like I'm not wearing lipstick and they last for so long. Never smear or rub off
Vidalia e.
corbin
Review for: Selfish, Twerk, Yaassss, Lovespell more...
I loved it so much. These colors are beautiful and long lasting and pigmented. Anyone looking for an eccentric but subtle Lip look this is it I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I will bot again
Maddy G.
Review for: Other more...
I love the formula of the tarte lip paint. It's so soft and smooth on your lips. It dries pretty quick, but also stay soft. Have to reapply a couple times throughout the day though
Kylee
Review for: Namaste more...
Namaste is the only color i’ve ever used of this product but i definitely recommend this to you. it’s so easy to apply first off but keeps a great look throughout the day you should definitely purchase this
Millie B.
Carlisle
I liked how long this product lasted, however sometimes when putting it on i found it difficult to put it on well and it easily stains skin. Overall though I liked the product and would definetly use again.
Christina W.
Weslaco
Its very creamy but also doesn’t stay on as long as I wish it would. I really didn’t like the way it smelled and I wasn’t too big of a fan of the packaging. I got it as a gift but would never buy on my own.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?