BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Denver, CO
This lip stain is fantastic!  It goes on smoothly and wears all day.  The colors are very bold so be sure to test or study them before you buy!  I have warm undertones and found some lovely colors available.  Tarte is regularly on sale on their website or Ulta!
Patricia S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
I own 2 full size and 1 small size ( from Ispy Bag) in 3 different shades. I do like these, but don't reach for them often. They can dry out my lips sometimes. But I do love the shades I own.
Adriana T.
Dallas
Tarts is such a great brand that I will spend my money on. The feeling of this lip is so buttery and it does not dry
Lips out. It’s color variety is for a wife range of skin tones.
Skyler B.
Fernandina Beach
I love this so much the formula keeps it one almost all day and the color I got (rosè) was gorgeous. My only complaint is I could see the lines on my lips but I have very dry lips.
Chrisenda B.
United States
Stays on great, but can be very drying. Can look cakey if your lips aren't well exfoliated. I live in a climate that is humid in the summer and dry in the winter, this lippie worse better in the summer for me
Britt F.
South Miami
Review for: Other more...
pretty nice on the lips, not too heavy or drying. lasts very long as long as you stay away from oily things getting onto your lips. the applicator is great as well. recommended 100%
Lauren W.
Fullerton
It is a great product! It is very pigmented and it is not drying on my lips. It applies very smooth and it does not move or flake off. It dries Matte and it looks very nice. I would highly recommend to others!
Sierra T.
Pompano beach, Florida
These are the best lipsticks I have ever tried. I love the look of matte lips but I can never find the right kind until I found these. They feel so natural almost like I'm not wearing lipstick and they last for so long. Never smear or rub off
Angelina M.
Midland, TX
i like these lipsticks because they are nearly transfer proof with great color payoff in one swipe. they can be a little sticky if you apply too much and it can ball on your lips.
Emerson W.
It’s a beautiful color but it’s not the most comfortable on the lips!!! The packaging is cute! You definitely should moisturize your lips before but it’s a long wearing product that I would recommend! #tarte
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?