BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love the texture, color and it's creamy. It's super affordable and I highly recommend this. They have other colors.. it's my first time trying it and I'm going to buy more because I love after finish. It's sooooo flawless
Zekia M.
West Bend
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this product it goes really good with my skin tone. I bought it from Tartemakeup.com. it was at a good price and it wasn't that pricy. It is not that long lasting. Yes I would buy it again in the future.
Megan D.
My favorite liquid lipstick for sure. It's so comfortable and the shade selection is amazing. Plus tarte's online sales make it really affordable! I love that it's cruelty free too ❤️
Jeanie M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I LOVED this product it stayed on a full 7 hours and didn’t smudge off after eating highly recommend if you like a matte but not drying lipstick. I would definitely buy again and would not let anyone touch it 💙
Jenna W.
Goldsboro
Buy Tarte EVERYTHING! The colors are so perfect for every skin tone, not too bold but still pigmented. The formula is always moisture locking and not drying. The packaging is phenomenal. The price is great for how long these products last. I’m 10/10 a Tarte lover.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
The colors of these are very nice. They do transfer tho and they're not matte , they don't dry up so they're move like a velvet lipstick. I love them tho I definitely recommend these.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love this lip paint! I swear that every product Tarte comes out with is a hit for me, and this isn’t an exception. This usually lasts all day for me and I love the color selection.
Autumn P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Namaste more...
I really like how creamy this product is, and I like the pigment. It does take a little while to dry if its matte and it sometimes gets a little funny after a while but overall great.
Nayeli P.
This is one of the best lipsticks I've tried it's long lasting and doesn't crack as easily as others would I would recommend this to anyone that wants to wear lipstick on a night out.
Julie P.
Review for: Other more...
Bought at Sephora- I love the pigment, color payoff is great. But after a couple hours it started getting flakey and dry. I didn’t like the end result not something I could wear all day and not have to reapply.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.