BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Ashley R.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Namaste more...
I am not crazy about this lead paint. My major issue with it is how gummy it makes your lips feel. It doesn’t ever dry and as long as you are wearing at your lips are going to feel sticky and gummy. It does come in some beautiful colors though!
Taviea W.
Albuquerque
Review for: Hangry more...
First of all, I was impressed in the variation of shades. I personally love TBT the most. The pigment and wear of each shade does vary! But overall, the formula is pretty darn good and I would definitely recommend to my girls who love lippies 💕
Inda K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Lovespell more...
I only used Tarte foundation until I tried this paint! It’s amazing and it lasts forever. The packaging is so cute and the tube fits in a good spot in my bag. Totally worth the money because of the long wear.
Jija🌹 I.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
This is by far one of my favorites lip stains! I absolutely love how it feels on my lips and the fact that it doesn’t dry out and make my lips peel during the day. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this product so much. The only problem I have with it is that it’s a little clumpy when you first put it on and you have to blot a lot of it all. Other than that, it stays all day and it’s a great price. I highly recommend this. It is the color that is used in this photo.
Amy T.
This is my absolutely favorite go to lip stain! It doesn’t feel drying and it lasts throughout the entire day! Many different color choices, worth every $!! Would recommend to everybody! Wear almost everyday!
monique G.
Purchased at: ULTA
You just can't go wrong with a great creamy matte lip product I Honestly Love tarte products from their pallets to their lip products every product I've ever gotten from tarte is pretty pigmented and blend so well no patches whatsoever
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Namaste more...
I like how fast this lip stain dries and it stays on forever! The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. I don’t feel like they dry my lips out like other matte lip colors. I’d like to try some other colors
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
Review for: TBT more...
This is really long lasting and very smooth. The product wasn’t drying and had a very nice finish. I buy these lippies at Ulta, and they are a bit pricey, but worth it! I will continue to buy and would recommend.
Samantha D.
Beachwood
Purchased at: ULTA
This one is really good because it is very long lasting. I do however have other brands that have lasted just as long. So not my favorite but definitely good because of its pigment and it isn't sticky which is nice I hate when mattes are tacky
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.