BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Amanda W.
Gloversville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a great color that looks good on all different skin colors. It dries nice and doesn’t feel heavy on lips. The price is fair, I bought mine from Ulta when they first came out. I would recommend this lippie!
Heather W.
These are awesome one of my favorite liquid lips I would definitely buy again and I would recommend to others it is one of the pricer brands but totally worth it
Alyssa Marie G.
I love their lip paints so much! They don't leave a gross residue and they are not pricey either I only have one but I need to get more colors for my collection definitely buying another one when I go to Ulta next
Amanda B.
Greer, SC
I keep a mini of this in my purse for when I forget my lipstick in the morning. Super soft and long wearing, I really only have to touch up after I eat. Doesn't dry out my lips at all.
Mariela G.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown), Other more...
I got this lipstick as a gift and I loved how it felt that for my birthday I got the free one from sephora. The lipstick is matte but not super drying and it smells minty not like chemicals. Ordered another one from tarte for $10 when they had a sale.
Victoria H.
Review for: Other more...
These lip paints are so creamy and moisturizing on the lips. They're pigmented and easy to apply. They have more of a whipped formula that I love. These are somewhat long lasting. I would definitely buy this again
Liz D.
Review for: TBT more...
I love using these Tarteist lip paints. They are very long lasting and very pigmented. The packaging is very nice and sleek. i have been using these for a year. its quite long lasting.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love this lip paint! I swear that every product Tarte comes out with is a hit for me, and this isn’t an exception. This usually lasts all day for me and I love the color selection.
Nayeli P.
Review for: Brownie (brown), Grunge (dark brown) more...
This is one of the best lipsticks I've tried it's long lasting and doesn't crack as easily as others would I would recommend this to anyone that wants to wear lipstick on a night out.
Priya
Review for: Frenemy more...
I love tarte products but their lip stains are not my favorite, they come off very easily and takes s long time to dry down , does have a nice package, but a little too pricey for wat u get, would not recommend
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?