BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Taylor D.
Gray
One of my go to looks comes from this matte lip. It is a nice nude color and usually lasts me through half of the day until I have to reapply. It goes on smoothly but doesn’t really have a smell which is a downside.
aja b.
Great product really easy to apply just a regular lipstick applicator just really over drying on your lips it's not something you would want to apply everyday or wear for too many hours
Karen Q.
Review for: Other more...
I got a travel size lip paint in birthday suit as a gift for my birthday. I like the fact the is kinda matte but it doesn't irrate my lips, compared to other matte product that I have heard can irritate. The package is cute. The color is a nice nude option. When you apply it had a mint smell/taste.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
Love the texture and how smooth it slides on my lips. I've had the travel size since March and I got it for free at sephora or ulta. It really is awesome. You can wear it alone or with a color on top.
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
I purchased Queen B and I love it. Love the color, it goes on super smooth and stays fairly well. Definitely would purchase different colors of this brand in this lip line. Price point is pretty typical for a nice lipstick.
Holly H.
ballwin
Review for: Hangry more...
I love how comfortable and how pigmented this is. The brush is so soft and easy to use and it’s really long lasting! They aren’t too pricey and there are so many pretty shades! I would definitely recommend to others!
Marielle Z.
Boston, MA
The product is good in color, but I had quite a fee problems from it bring too drying for lips, to it not lasting long, to getting on my teeth easily... good product but needs some work
Celeste R.
bellflower
I got this one as a gift and I loved it. I wasn’t expecting it to be as long lasting as it was. This Lilly was out on in the morning and lasted all day. I love lip mattes that are ready to conquer the day with me :)
Gigi M.
Baltimore
I LOVE this product! it’s actually creamy, some products just say they’re creamy but sometimes aren’t but i had bought this a couple of times now and it is amazing and so are the colors!
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
I received the mini sample of the shade birthday suit in my Sephora birthday gift. I loved it so much that I bought the full size version! It only needs one initial application and stays on throughout the day. The colors are pigmented and really pretty.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?