BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
karina a.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love the color range of these lippies. The packaging is super cute and feels expensive. They’re long lasting but I find they transfer because they don’t set down matte all the way, they’re more of a liquified lipstick.
Jacqueline N.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Really nice finish and would recommend it a lot . The colors are really pretty and I think the price goes great to the quality in this lipstick and it is long lasting. I would buy again. Recommend to the matte lovers .
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this color and the way tarte lippies are! It stays on very well, even with eating and drinking. Love the matte finish. Good packages and easy to throw in my purse and carry around.
Marielle Z.
Boston, MA
The product is good in color, but I had quite a fee problems from it bring too drying for lips, to it not lasting long, to getting on my teeth easily... good product but needs some work
member-f7721
This is a good liquid lip the color I tried was very pretty but didn’t stay on the longest. (I did layer it with a lipgloss though). The formula isn’t too drying where it is uncomfortable but like all liquid lips it is drying and did exaggerate some of my fine lines. Overall still a good liquid lip.
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
I received the mini sample of the shade birthday suit in my Sephora birthday gift. I loved it so much that I bought the full size version! It only needs one initial application and stays on throughout the day. The colors are pigmented and really pretty.
Nicole c.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have this in Vibin’ and it is literally my favorite matte that I own! Such a beautiful color and easy application. Sometimes I put a little gloss over it it I’m not feeling super matte that day. I would buy again.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
I love these but they do dry out from time to time. Also I wish they had more outrageous colors for us unicorns out there. Great lasting stain just try not to have to clean up your line.
Kaitlin s.
Omaha
Color lasts hours. Doesn’t make your lips dry or chalky. I love wearing it when I am going out or during the day. It’s very versatile. My favorite is the matte stain because it stays on forever. Go to lipstick brand.
Celeste R.
bellflower
I got this one as a gift and I loved it. I wasn’t expecting it to be as long lasting as it was. This Lilly was out on in the morning and lasted all day. I love lip mattes that are ready to conquer the day with me :)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?