BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Mayra G.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Namaste more...
This is honestly such a great nude! I had a hard time finding a light weight nude that I could wear every day without it looking patchy, this creamy Matt is the right mixture of Matt and creamy without looking cracked.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
This liquid lipstick is so comfortable. They have some really awesome colors to choose from too. I picked up 3 on the same day because I couldn't decide and don't regret any of them at all.
Lauren C.
West Seneca
I love the Tarte brand! I give this product 4 stars only because it dries my lips out terribly! I love the color selection and the simplicity of the packaging! Plus it’s super affordable!
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this color and the way tarte lippies are! It stays on very well, even with eating and drinking. Love the matte finish. Good packages and easy to throw in my purse and carry around.
Silver m.
yakima
I have so many of these! This lippie is all I ever use! It’s soft and creamy and lasts all day without feeling heavy! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves creamy feeling lips!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This lip stain is up the list on one of my favs. It goes on so smooth and dries fast. It's long lasting without drying out my lips and making them feel cracked . And the color is perfect.
karina a.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love the color range of these lippies. The packaging is super cute and feels expensive. They’re long lasting but I find they transfer because they don’t set down matte all the way, they’re more of a liquified lipstick.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Very good formula. These don't budge when they dry down. They don't smell as strong as a lot of liquid lipsticks do which is a plus. All the colors are beautiful too
Emily O.
Whitewater, WI
I got this product using my Sephora Beauty Insider points so I'm not too disappointed that I didn't love this product. The shade I received was rosé and while the shade is beautiful, it doesn't last. Within three hours the product was almost completely gone with a small tint of color left behind. That's not the worst part though. Of the product that stayed, it was completely blotchy and in no way looked good. In my opinion, a "quick dry matte lip" anything should last significantly longer than three hours. The product does dry quick, it's very matte, and the product doesn't feel overwhelmingly drying to the lips. If the color would last longer I definitely would give this a higher rating, but I just can't be okay with a matte lip paint lasting fewer than three hours. I might pick it up again if it's free, but I can't see myself buying this product.
Jacqueline N.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Really nice finish and would recommend it a lot . The colors are really pretty and I think the price goes great to the quality in this lipstick and it is long lasting. I would buy again. Recommend to the matte lovers .
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.