BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Bae more...
Pigmented and long lasting on the lips. First time user and will continue to use! Does not dry out the lips at all, keeps the soft. Very easy to apply, and easy to take off. Will recommend to everyone! Amazing product!
Silver m.
Yakima, WA
I have so many of these! This lippie is all I ever use! It’s soft and creamy and lasts all day without feeling heavy! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves creamy feeling lips!
Brooke G.
Johnstown
Beautiful color payoff. Incredibly pigmented. Insanely long wearing. I took a nap with a Swatch on my wrist and it looked like a new Swatch when I woke up. Smudge proof. Highly recommend.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
These are great long wear liquid lipsticks. Even after eating and drinking, yea the color transfers a little but not as much as you think. It could use a touch up here and there especially after a meal or drinks but it's great!

Exfoliate your lips prior to using any liquid lipstick. I see a lot of ladies talking about how it made their lips appear cracked...if your lips are dry, drink water. Use lip balms to moisturize. All liquid lipsticks feel a certain way on but if you start with smooth lips, you'll have no trouble.
Cierra E.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Amazing product. I would definitely buy it again. Very pigmented and smells fantastic. Can be a little pricey but totally worth it. It lasted for hours!! I highly recommend this lip product. Enjoy your fantastic lips!
Elizabeth L.
I have bought one creame lip paint from tart. I liked it and it did dry down some but it transferred a little to much i gave it 5 stars because even tho it transferred it was a creme lip so obviously it would do that.
Destany M.
Review for: Other more...
Love the colors love tarte and love the packaging the only bad thing is these are very messy and pricey they're easy to apply but they get everywhere other than that I would buy again and love this product
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Other more...
Birthday suit is my absolute favorite nude shade. This lippie is soft, creamy, not drying, and long lasting. I can eat an apple and not have to reapply it. 10/10 would definitely reccomend
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I love this liquid lippie so much! I got it in the color delish and it's a perfect mauve/berry color and it has such a comfortable feel to it. It's also super long wearing so that's a plus
Celeste R.
bellflower
I got this one as a gift and I loved it. I wasn’t expecting it to be as long lasting as it was. This Lilly was out on in the morning and lasted all day. I love lip mattes that are ready to conquer the day with me :)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.