BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
This is definitely creamy, as it says in the name. However, I seen this as a bad thing. It felt like the product slipped and slide all over my lips instead of settling anywhere and drying down.
Alexandra K.
Kingsland , GA
I’ve used this before and loved the color and the finish and it’s stayed on my lips all day, the only thing I didn’t like was that towards the end of the day it did get a little dry on my lips.
Desiree A.
Muncie
This is a wonderful product. I love it very much. The color is beautiful and applies very smoothly. Definitely worth the price. I would
Buy it again and again and again. Packaging was adorable as always tarte is good at that!
Kennedy S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lipstick is very creamy and dries very matte. I got mine as a free sample for my birthday from sephora. It was in the color birthday suit. I loved it so much that I used it almost everyday
Elena A.
I have mine in Namaste. At first I was highly disappointed, because it transferred an awful lot. However, after playing with it for a couple of days, I find that if you wipe off some of the product from the applicator and apply a thin layer it dries down much better and does not transfer nearly as much. A thin coat does not mean you get less pigment!! Which says a lot! A lighter layer also leaves it drying down more matte. AND the product does NOT dry out your lips!!! The price tag is the only thing keeping me from giving it a full 5 stars.
Rosalinda L.
Review for: Bae more...
Love this product love the color it last for a long time easy to apply no transfer great price love tarte products they are great and good price very comfortable to wear all day it does not dry my lips I will buy it again...
Sara S.
This liquid lipstick goes on so smooth. The matte finish takes a while to dry, but once it does, it certainly stays in place. The color is great! I love tarte products for many reasons, but especially because the brand is vegan and cruelty free.
Elle W.
effingham
Review for: Hangry more...
This lip color says everything with the name. It stays glossy and stays on when I’m eating. Great product that really brings a pop to your look. It will change your lip look for the better. All the many colors are wonderful!
Whitneyjade D.
Macclenny, FL
Love love LOVE! Has staying power for sure & looks beautiful. Goes on wet, dries matte, the nude color is just to die for. Completes any look with the right shade of color. I would definitely recommend & buy again!
Becca D.
Yukon, OK
Love this! It stays on and doesn’t flake like I usually have issues with. It’s matte and very creamy. It stays on FOREVER, and I love that! I find myself really having to scrub to take it off.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?