BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
I love all a tarte stuff so of course I love this: I got it in a kit and would get a full sized one next time. I recommend this for other people to try if you haven't already: you can get it at sephora or ultra beauty
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
The formula is so creamy and goes on perfect. I’ve only used nude shades but they weren’t streaky at all. Very pigmented. Dries completely down. But doesn’t look super dry. I like the applicator.
Arina D.
Arlington
Review for: TBT more...
I didnt like the formula. It didn’t last long an wore off super quickly. It felt super creamy and dry at the same time and bunched up near my inner lips. Packaging is alright. This would be good only if you used it for a photoshoot / ig photo. I wouldn’t recommend.
Dana F.
E Longmeadow, MA
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
This lasts forever on your lips and the formula is so smooth and creamy. This was my first Tarte lip product, but I am a huge believer and fan of tarte's products. The color is very pretty too.
Elena A.
I have mine in Namaste. At first I was highly disappointed, because it transferred an awful lot. However, after playing with it for a couple of days, I find that if you wipe off some of the product from the applicator and apply a thin layer it dries down much better and does not transfer nearly as much. A thin coat does not mean you get less pigment!! Which says a lot! A lighter layer also leaves it drying down more matte. AND the product does NOT dry out your lips!!! The price tag is the only thing keeping me from giving it a full 5 stars.
Kennedy S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lipstick is very creamy and dries very matte. I got mine as a free sample for my birthday from sephora. It was in the color birthday suit. I loved it so much that I used it almost everyday
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Tastiest lip paints are very creamy and look beautiful. They dry down completely matte but don't dry your lips out. Most of them go on evenly but fortune is a little patchy. They last really good and look beautiful on your lips!
Rosalinda L.
Review for: Bae more...
Love this product love the color it last for a long time easy to apply no transfer great price love tarte products they are great and good price very comfortable to wear all day it does not dry my lips I will buy it again...
Jess F.
Keeseville , NY
Love their formula! I have several different colors in this and I love everyone of them! The color lasts pretty well and you get more product than the Stila. It can be a little drying, so I use a lip balm before applying.
Whitneyjade D.
Macclenny, FL
Love love LOVE! Has staying power for sure & looks beautiful. Goes on wet, dries matte, the nude color is just to die for. Completes any look with the right shade of color. I would definitely recommend & buy again!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?