BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Ruby S.
Put this on for a night on the town. Going to class three days later, my lips were still tinted. It may be sticky at first but it becomes velvet smooth after a couple minutes and lasts for. Ev. Er.
Neysa G.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the texture on these, it dries quickly into a smooth matte. I don’t think they’re very bendable with other paints or mattes however they don’t dry your lips out too much which makes up for that. Would definitely recommend.
Nathalie C.
Davis
Review for: Other more...
Maybe it wasn’t my color, but I absolutely LOVE everything else about this lip paint! The product smells amazing, doesn’t dry my lips in the least, and is long wearing! I would definitely try out other colors from this collection.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Love this so much and I use it everyday! So fun to mix with other colors and I love the color ! This is a great item to keep in use and that you will always wanna use over and over again totally recommend for sure
raquel r.
massepecua, new york
I love how you can’t really feel anything on your lips. It’s so comfortable and I love to wear this. I don’t like matte liquid lipsticks because they always feel drying but this formula is so good.
Nicole F.
Review for: Other more...
I have the color birthday suit and I love it!!! It's so soft and creamy. It stays on my lips for hours and touch up is easy. It's impossible to mess up applying this lip paint. I highly recommend it and I'm ready for more colors.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Other more...
Love this product! It goes on smooth and feels like butter on your lips before it dries. It's not over drying and wears evenly. I do wish if stayed on a little longer, but I still love wearing it!
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: TBT more...
I am a big fan of nude lips . I use this all the time . If you want that nice matt nude lip I recommend you try this . It lasts long . I would buy this product again . Try it out I bet you'll love it .
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip stick is a go to favorite. The texture is so smooth and goes on easily. It should last all day long. It met most of my expectations. I've only bought it once but I would love to buy again!
Abby M.
One of my favorite lip paints I've tried! It goes on nice and smooth and stays for hours. But doesn't have that wet sticky feeling that some lip products have. This has a nice matte looking finish.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?