BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jo R.
This product is more long lasting than cheaper matte lipsticks. However it does have a tendency to dry out my lips eventually. I don’t have to reapply throughout the day but my lips feel a bit uncomfortable because of how dry it is.
Sam G.
Maryville
Great color and staying power! No weird, uncomfortable dry down like I've experienced with other brands. This is definitely one of my go to products and one of the few lip products I will splurge on.
Dakota B.
Never disappointed with the quality of Tarte’s matte lip paint. Long lasting and great pigment. There is a color for every occasion. The only downfall is that it can be very drying to the lips. A good moisturizer beforehand is needed
Breanna A.
Onalaska, WI
Such beautiful colors to choose from! Applies amazing and looks fantastic. Got from Sephora and this brand is honestly my favorite makeup brand they never let me down! Only bone to pick is that this product does wear off pretty easy.
Nicole D.
Forest Park
I got one of these in a monthly subscription bag and Chas made me a tarte fan forever, all day lasting effects, feels smooth on my lips,and comes in many colors. Also gotta love a cruelty free brand.
Kayla S.
Review for: Bae more...
This product is amazing, I would recommend this product. It is on the pricey side. I am a repeat user of the brand however not the lip stain. It is super long wearing. I would buy more colors. I would buy again.
Destiny❤️ C.
Coconut Creek, FL
This brand is so great. I love all their makeup products but this one specifically stands out to me because the formula is amazing. It feels so comfortable while wearing almost like nothing is there and the matte finish is beautiful.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I tried this out and absolutely LOVED the results. It didn’t dry on my lips and crust on the edges. It’s lightweight and honestly the color is beautiful. I definitely will buy more lipsticks from Tarte!
Sarah C.
Coral Springs, FL
I love these! I got a couple minis to try them out and the color and formula are both super nice. They dry down a beautiful matte but it comes off too easily. Not something you should wear to dinner.
Cynthia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
This lip product is ok. It’s not my favorite compared to other brands but it still works great & theres a lot of shades to pick from too. It has a more whipped consistency, not too liquidy. Not sure if I would repurchase again tho.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?