BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...11 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Madeline C.
Review for: Other more...
Moussey, light/airy texture. I love these because they dry down (after maybe 5-10 mins) but aren't drying. I'm not a fan of the quick dry lip paints, they crack on my lips. But these don't and they're ultra comfy.
Paulina O.
It applies on beautiful, & has a great smell. I just wish it would last longer ! Half way through my food it's half way gone just like the food ! Besides that if I don't mess with it it's pretty set .
Nicole T.
Whitinsville, MA
Review for: Namaste more...
Absolutely love this formula! Non drying and glides right on and dries down evenly. I have a couple of these lippies and they’re one of my favorite formulas. All day wear and would absolutely buy more!
Rachel P.
Bellefontaine, OH
High quality lip stain, and the color lasted all night long without needing refreshed. It meet all expectations that I had for the price of the product. I am a repeat user of all Tarte products.
Madeline G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. The first few times I used it it would start to crumble after only a few minutes of wear. I realized, though, that applying it over another nude or pink lipstick will help it set better.
Lu C.
I'm pretty surprised that this is rated and ranked so highly. This formula is chalky and chunky... and it doesn't stain your lips. It transfers more than traditional lipsticks. I wouldn't waste my money!!
Jessica G.
Columbia
Review for: Namaste more...
Overall this was a nice formula, definitely creamy and comfortable and felt soft on the lips. This particular shade just didn’t look good on me, but I would definitely try other shades in this formula.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Receive this in a boxycharm was absolutely in love with this I love the color it was a nude perfect for my skin tone formulation is nice I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes to explore on lip paint
Shikha S.
Alpharetta
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really like the texture of it. It’s very lightweight and sits very nicely on lips without overdrying them. It looks natural in lips without cracking them. I love the packing and I got it from Sephora
Rhylee H.
Alexandria
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love these, they apply so well and barely transfer. These also last all day and look like they've just been applied. They're a bit pricey but totally worth it. Completely exceeded my expectations.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.