BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Natalie K.
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarte makes my favorite liquid lipsticks ever! They're so pigmented and beautiful- and they smell great. They are not the longest lasting liquid lips, but they are so much more comfortable than the matte ones- like the colourpop or Kylie ones. They don't crack off my lips either- but they do start to wear in the middle throughout the day.
Sayli T.
Dried lips! I don't like that. It gives a nice color and pigment but your lips definitely dry out. It dries fast which is nice but it shouldn't take your lips moisture with it. I was slightly disappointed
Emily M.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Namaste more...
By far my most favorite lipstick I've ever used. Beautiful color, easy to apply, doesn't dry out my lips, and lasts a long time. Bought it at Ulta a few months ago and still use it almost everyday. Would and have recommended it to others.
Shelby S.
I have a set of minis in quite a few colors and they seem have have inconsistent color payoff. Can look streaky or patchy on lips depending on the color. Can also look entirely different on your lips than the color does in the tube. This does dry down matte, is long lasting, and will survive a meal. A tiny bit drying but not bad.
Shawna L.
Fairview Hts, IL
One of my absolute favorites. This formula goes on so smoothly and buttery soft, dries fast and STAYS PUT! No need to keep reapplying, just apply and forget about it. Doesn't feel sticky or thick either.
Jasmine R.
Erlanger, KY
I think I am just obsessed with lip stain. I was a first time user using this and it defiantly met expectations. I live the tarte brand in general. It's a good brand. I also buy my foundation thru tarte
Melissa B.
Murray, KY
Review for: Lovespell more...
LOVE this product! The application is creamy and smooth and the color is always very high pigmented. It’s great for the price and last forever! The color will last all night. But my only complaint is it’s hard to remove, but that can be expected for a stain
Megan T.
Southport, NC
This works so good! The color looks amazing and it drys matte in seconds! It doesn't transfer at all and you have to use a good makeup remover to even get it off. The best matte lipstick I've ever used!
Genna B.
Pikeville
Review for: Hangry, Yaassss, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
I have multiple shades of this lip paint and I love them all. The packaging is great and it is easy to apply without making a mess. I have used Target products for a while and this is by far my favorite.
Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
Love this product! Ingredients are thoughtful and not animal tested. Creamy and rich in color. A must have for all beauty bags and those with sensitivities to lots of chemicals! LOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.