BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Chelsey B.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this product! It is my go-to. I have tried several matte lipsticks and had no luck! This does not "flake off" or crack on my lips! It is so creamy and moisturizing. It comes in so many great colors!
Sara M.
muncie, indiana
I bought the trial, as I'm picky about matte lip products. The color went on much darker than it looked on the applicator and in the tube. While I did like the color, it wasn't what I intended. I had to layer this before I felt like it looked presentable. It's not sheer, it just goes on streaky, as I saw another reviewer mention. It was very creamy, and I liked that. Not much flavor or smell. This product remained wet for awhile, but I didn't mind it too much. I might try this in another color, and would recommend this to anyone interested in another matte lip product - to each their own!
Madison B.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this formula!! It is super comfortable and smooths on easily!!! Not at all streaky or patchy! Smells great! Over all I think it's a great product and I will buy more colors!!!! I will purchase more!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I currently own several shades of these lip paints. I love the formula which glides and feels really velvety on your lips.  The packaging is really simple because they are focusing on the products.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: TBT more...
Love tartes creamy matte lip paints, really great color pay off and they last all day! I have never had an issue with them even moving a little until i am ready to take them off! Feel great on the lips too
Nina B.
Naperville, IL
Not the greatest thing in the worst, I don't really like the feeling of it on my lips and I don't think it's very long lasting either. The packaging is not the greatest and I will not be buying this again!
Kat S.
Iowa city , IA
Review for: Namaste more...
While these are nice, they’re not the best on the market. I love the names, but they don’t dry down completely yet are still very drying. Also, they start to crack and give the dreaded “but hole” effect which is not cute
Brittney A.
Bountiful, UT
Love this! Other lip stains I’ve tried are always flaking or fade in the middle while keeping a dark line around my lips but tarte’s lip stain stays on and stays even for hours! It’s my absolute favorite.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Love this this is my person go to matte long lasting gloss i can go almost the entire day without having to re apply and the colors are soo pigmented and true to packaging I would definitely recommend this
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
I received a small sample from ipsy and for my birthday from Sephora and I'm so happy I did !! The texture of this lip paint feels mousy and creamy yet drys matte and feels weightless on my lips. Definitely recommend.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?