BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
I really love this lip paint! So thick and creamy❤. I totally recommend this product! Make sure you always moisturize your lips before putting this product on because your lips will feel dry with it being matte.
Dmmi S.
beaumont
Review for: Yaassss more...
This product in the color I have is on the streaker side. The matte is very good as well as The creaminess is very moisturizing. I would get another shade if I wasn’t scared of the streakiness of this shade.
Traci K.
Lemoore, CA
This is on of my go to lip paints! It wears well and doesn’t bleed. It’s stay power is great and it isn’t too drying to my lips. I also bought my daughter a few and she loves them. No complaints on this item
Jessica K.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Namaste. I love wearing this light Nude on its own or mixing it with other lipsticks to give them more life. Stays on the lips without budging. Feels very comfortable and smooth on the lips.
Aine C.
marlborough
Review for: Namaste more...
This product is exactly what it says it is. It’s super creamy but stays out at the same time. I’m a repeat user & this color is the perfect nude. It’s long lasting, I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
Birthday suit. Ah-may-zing! My first tarte product ever! Got it from sephora as my free birthday item. Super cream and went on easily! Lasted my entire work day and after eating (amazingly!) would buy again
Heather H.
This product is ok but it doesn’t last very long and also doesn’t stay on when you eat. However it is comfortable to wear but i don’t I’d buy this product on my own just because I’m not a very big fan of it!
Brooke W.
Review for: Namaste more...
Great formula and a great lipstick. The only downside for me is the color is not that great on me. I do like it for no makeup makeup looks but it's very close to my natural lip color so it's not my favorite.
Brittanie W.
Super pigmented and long last but on that note it is drying, and it also makes the cracks in the lips way worse. I love it for when I'm going to be out for along time but I wouldn't wear it for a short time.
Jocelyn G.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Love the smell on this lip product ! Great applicator and stays on lips for a good few hours ! Perfect brown tone lip I grab to most on fall time ! Love the brand tarte and I'm glad they came out with this!!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?