BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jessica K.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Namaste. I love wearing this light Nude on its own or mixing it with other lipsticks to give them more life. Stays on the lips without budging. Feels very comfortable and smooth on the lips.
Erica M.
Love love love this formula. Drys completely matte , feels super soft like nothing is on your lips and doesn't leave no dry feeling. Definitely my go-to on many occasions. I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Jenn 🎀.
marietta
Tart is my absolute favorite brand. The application was perfect along with the color. The stain was long lasting and did not come off on food or drink. It instantly dries your lips so I would recommend not using this as an everyday lip stain.
Julia H.
new york
This is my absolute favorite go-to lipstick! As soon as I apply, it dries and sets so I don't have to worry about it coming off. I've even worn it out to dinner and at the end of meal it still looks flawless. Don't know what I'd do without it!
Brittanie W.
Super pigmented and long last but on that note it is drying, and it also makes the cracks in the lips way worse. I love it for when I'm going to be out for along time but I wouldn't wear it for a short time.
Aine C.
marlborough
Review for: Namaste more...
This product is exactly what it says it is. It’s super creamy but stays out at the same time. I’m a repeat user & this color is the perfect nude. It’s long lasting, I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kris G.
Mililani, Hawaii
Swear by this! Liquid to dry matte but not overly dry!!!
It’s long lasting,easy to apply. The formula is just right, not too thick or thin. I received a sample in an ipsy and HAD to track down the full size!
Dmmi S.
beaumont
Review for: Yaassss more...
This product in the color I have is on the streaker side. The matte is very good as well as The creaminess is very moisturizing. I would get another shade if I wasn’t scared of the streakiness of this shade.
Gery H.
Review for: TBT more...
One of my favorites!!!!! The texture on this product is super light on your lips and it drys quick. I love the fact that it is full coverage and it has very high pigmentation. The range of colors is great!
Hannah K.
minneapolis
The lighter colors looks a bit odd on me, almost too pigmented. I think darker colors may work better so I need to give them a try. But I think the formula is almost too thick. Willing to try again though!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.