BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kristen d.
Phoenix
Creamy, yes. Sticky, yes. Colors are pretty but they start to fade when they dry and then turns my lips dry. I prevent this by using a lip primer. When I use the primer it's will last all day. Over good stuff!
Amanda E.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is by far my favorite liquid lipstick formula. It goes on super lightweight and dries down quickly. The lasting power is amazing, even through light eating and drinking. I love the neutral color options.
victoria m.
Arturo Pratt 1032 Santiago
This product is so good. It's not too dry and not too glossy. It's long lasting. I met my expectations. The colors are so pretty. It has a good price. I would buy it again because it is so good for your lips.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Other more...
I want every color. It never comes off- you actually have to scrub with makeup remover to get off. It looks really smooth but sometimes I put lip balm over it to make it look a little shinier, it's very matte.
Ariana C.
Boardman
Review for: Namaste more...
I’ve always struggled with my lipsticks because it stays everywhere even on my tooth or my coffee cups but this is awesome it doesn’t not came out easily I love the shade that I got and the price is worth it!
Delia O.
I love the color of this product. It goes on bright and vibrant. But..... It doesn't stay put. I have to reapply it often and it also gets pretty dry. I think because I have to keep putting on chapstick, it comes off quickly
Rachel N.
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
I love this formula. It is a little drying, but I expect a little bit of that with any matte liquid lip. The color is long lasting and wasn’t patchy. Never tired any of the darker shades, but the lighter shades I’ve tried had good color pay off.
aslynn h.
Munford
Review for: Other more...
Keeps very good wear all day. Didn’t have any problems with having to reapply it. Very good value and not too pricey for what you get. Very easy to apply and use layers nicely. I definitely recommend to others
Nina O.
Belmont, CA
I adore tarte's lip paint! I got two packs for Christmas and they are my go to lip stain for sure. It stays on better than lip stick. Just a warning, the actual paint color is much darker than the tube looks.
Arleth F.
dalton
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. The color is so beautiful and compliments my skin tone. The product overall does last all day just needed a touch up after eating. But its still a great product really recommend
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?