BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
Tarte products are always good! I was impressed on the type of matte
Stain this product was. It lasted a very long time and even when layered on top it didn’t feel horrible to wear it felt
Like nothing was on
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Cray-Cray, Namaste, TBT, Bae more...
I love these liquid lips, they are very long wearing. The only thing that bothers me is they can feel a little too drying at times. The color range is great as well, but how can more moisture be added into them?
Ariana C.
Boardman
Review for: Namaste more...
I’ve always struggled with my lipsticks because it stays everywhere even on my tooth or my coffee cups but this is awesome it doesn’t not came out easily I love the shade that I got and the price is worth it!
Andreia M.
Douglas, WY
At first, I was thinking I wasn't going to like this at all... Turns out, I really like it! They have beautiful shades and they generally stay put all day. I don't have to constantly re-apply. I would definitely buy again. Product is fantastic.
Tyler G.
Review for: Other more...
This lip paint is crazy! Every time I apply it, I have to use water proof lip removed to get it off, it stays on so well! It surpassed any expectations and I highly recommend it. If I could, I would buy more!!
victoria m.
Arturo Pratt 1032 Santiago
This product is so good. It's not too dry and not too glossy. It's long lasting. I met my expectations. The colors are so pretty. It has a good price. I would buy it again because it is so good for your lips.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the color of this lip paint however it takes forever to dry onto my lips. The applicator is amazing and easy to use! The product is long last... it comes off when ever u eat. I would not buy this again!
Bambi X.
I love Tarte and all the products I have used so far are great! This matte lipstick is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. The lipstick dries quickly to a matte finish but it does not feel drying. Love it!
Kristen d.
Phoenix
Creamy, yes. Sticky, yes. Colors are pretty but they start to fade when they dry and then turns my lips dry. I prevent this by using a lip primer. When I use the primer it's will last all day. Over good stuff!
Autumn D.
Sulphur, LA
Review for: Namaste more...
Love Tarte! This product is very smooth going on, has no foul smell like some lip products. It is very easy to apply and use! Tarte makes their products at a reasonable price, therefore I love to buy them all!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?