BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Yukon , OK
Must Buy
I received the travel size in Birthday Suit and have since fallen in love with this product. It has smooth application and doesn't make my lips feel dry like other liquid lipsticks I have tried in the past. I do have to re-apply more frequently but it's worth it in my opinion.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
These are pretty! Nice minty scent, more of a mousse formula than a thin liquid, so getting used to that is a little strange. They last nicely and are more comfortable for me than a lot of my more liquid-y ones.
Anna l.
Review for: Other more...
I hace this is the shade rosé, a gorgeous pinky nude, that lasts forever, and it actually kind of hard to get off. The only problem I have with it,is that is crinkles alot on the lips. Other than that, I love it!
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
This product is great but a little drying to me. I love the colors payoff and it's beautiful. But as it last it's very drying!!!! Like it began to peel off, a little nasty but I just apply a nice balm before hand
Lourdes G.
Phoenix
It has been the greatest struggle to find a perfect nude lip color for my skin but I finally found it and it was the Birthday Suit color from their lip cream and not only is the selection of colors amazing BUT THE PRODUCT.... major heart eyes.... it is so creamy and delicious. It doesn’t dry up my lips or feel gross. I feel fierce and it feels amazing on my lips and the color is so pigmented and natural. Love it!
Rebecca M.
I love tarte but I don’t love this product. I wanted to like it but it is super drying. I hate the feeling like I am aware so I have lipstick on. It might be a pretty color but it won’t last a night out without me in the bathroom scrubbing it off.
Totyana U.
San Antonio
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It’s a bit drying but it stays fully covered. And it doesn’t loose its pigmentation but like I said earlier hand it is drying on the lips. And when you reapply sometimes it will crumble. Normally placing chapstick under this helps with the drying.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Review for: Other more...
I got the color "Birthday Suit" in my birthday gift from Sephora. This color is literally perfection. It's a beautiful mix of pink and peach tones which is fantastic for my olive skin. Only thing is the formula is not so great. I actually found the perfect dupe for this because I loved the colour so much, but wanted a better formula. Try out Mannequin from Jeffrey Star Cosmetics. Same shade but a better formula.
Anna Z.
Prairie du Sac
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This product goes on smooth and creamy, has a nice applicator, and good pigmentation. Purchased this at Ulta. The one downside is it does not last through drinking and eating. Overall would not buy this again.
Kathryn D.
Weirton , WV
I received this in a subscription box and loved it so much I had to buy the full size! I have the Rose color and absolutely love it, it goes on so easy and dries super fast. Lasts all day without coming off on everything Iike most liquid lippies.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?