BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kellei B.
Kingsport, TN
Love it! We know this one comes in the fff sub box and others often so I have quit a few neutral shades of this one.. I love this formula and have ordered a few more not brown shades as well! Creamy and long lasting, pigmented and stays put! I don't get the white line around the inside of my lips (which is a huge problem for me most of the time) with this unless I mix it with another brand to sometimes brighten up the muddy shades (these are the sub box shades but keep in mind that there's a wide selection of shades when you actually purchase this!)
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Namaste more...
So this stuff is amazing! I do like a drying, matte look on my lips that lasts all day and this will do the trick! I can apply in the morning and it literally will stay on through me eating breakfast, lunch and any snacks. If I am going out for the evening I will re apply around 5:00 p.m. but come bed time I have to take it off with make up remover. There is no transfer when I kiss my husband or if I drink out of a cup and I love that. It goes on creamy and the applicator is like a lip gloss applicator without the gloss! I am a huge fan!
Olivia M.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm obsessed... I usually would never spend a lot of money on lipstick sore lip glosses because I feel like you can get pretty good quality ones for less than $10 at drugstores however getting a sample of the tarte matte lipstick changed my mind on my birthday from Sephora when I absolutely fell in love with it. It's such a forgivable formula and extremely easy application... Great for all size lips and textures and skin tones. I really love that I could layer it for a darker pigmented color and it wouldn't crumble or rub off or smear. It also never dried up my lips which I really hate from a lot of Matt stains and lipstick still make your lips feel extremely dry and uncomfortable and this never did that with me my lips always felt moisturized. Even when I was eating I didn't just come off in the middle like some lip stains would either all of it came off or it all stayed on and never was a little bit here or crumbly or Mess I really really really love this product and I really would recommend it.
Alondra U.
Review for: Other more...
So I recently bought this tarteist creamy matte lip paint in color birthday suit, which is one of my favorite colors, and I absolutely love it from the color to the consistency, and the fact that it doesn't dry your lips was probably the best part, but there was one problem, whenever you use it there is a lot of product that comes out and eventually because of all the excess product that gets left on the top the screw in cap broke and now I can't close it. But over all I really really liked this product and I definitely recommend it especially in the color birthday suit.
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
First off, I am not one for reapplying (either color or protectant) so this is based off of a first time application. The color of these are so opaque, you could easily get away with one coat. The formula is thick, but moveable. It doesn't have the worst scent, but is does have a slight perfume to it. I am able to wear this - without touch ups - for about 3-4 hours. It wears down splotchy if you aren't going to touch it up. I keep wet wipes with me and take it off after I eat lunch.
Janet G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Frenemy more...
I got the frenemy color. It looks burgundy colored, but once applied it actually looks red on me. I do love it tho. It did last most of the night. However I will note that when I took it out of the box the product was very oily. I had to Wipe it down with a paper Towel. Anyway, I'd like to try other colors from this tarte line.
Charlee D.
Loveland
Review for: TBT more...
These are some of my most favorite liquid lipsticks. My only complaint is that because they are transfer-proof, they are fairly drying. I have to make sure I have a good lip prep before using one of these however, they really are transfer-proof. As a wife, I particularly love when I can kiss m husband and not have to wipe my lipstick off of his face. Sometimes I will throw a lip oil or gloss on top to keep it from feeling to drying on my lips but it’s an amazing product
MELISSA J.
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Bae more...
I love these liquid lip colors EXCEPT the darkest one I own. With the exception of that one, they dry down quickly and don't transfer. But even as Tarte obsessed as I am I've got to call them out on the darker colors. They feel chunky and take forever to dry down. Because those are the main colors I wanted to add to my collection I think 3 stars is accurate here. The dark ones are seriously a 1 to 2 stars but the medium and light shades are definite 5 star products.
Ryan K.
Madison
Review for: Other more...
This is one of my top lip colors! It looks liquidy when you take out the applicator, however when you start to apply it all concerns go away. I got the limited edition color festival, and I love it so much. After that, I got a few mini ones from various kits, and I love those equally. Not only do they have beautiful shades, the formula is one of the best. Even though it looks liquidy, it's easy to apply, dries quickly, and doesn't dry out your lips. One of the best!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Bae more...
Beautiful color! I love tarte formula the color is perfect, match all the skin tones ! Very easy to use the packaging is so nice i love it ! Definitely tarte never disappoints me ! All the products worth every penny!! Super recommend I bought it in Sephora.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?