BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jeanette W.
Lexington
I adore this formula. I usually don’t love liquid mattes but this slips on so light. It feels like I am wearing nothing at all when in fact I am rocking color that won’t transfer, fade, or slip, dawn to dusk. Amazing!!
Courtney J.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Stays all day!!! One of the only liquid lipsticks I’ve found to last through eating without smearing all over my face or getting on my food. The color is gorgeous and stays on for hours. I can’t wait to try more!
Kailey F.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
So many beautiful shades! All swatches so beautifully. It is the best lipstick I have ever used and I use it every day! Packaging is very cute. I've got it twice! Once for free and just got one a few weeks ago!
Ann M.
Saginaw, MI
I have the shades Rosè and Birthday Suit, and Birthday Suit is my favorite. They dry down within a few minutes, have decent staying power, and are not extremely drying like most liquid lipsticks can be. Love!!!
Ashlynne m.
I like this lip gloss they come in different shades and last pretty long.i bought thee for Christmas stocking stuffers and they were perfect for my friends and sisters! Definitely worth the buy! Not too expensive
Amber A.
Nitro, WV
This product is wonderful! I got a mini sample of it for my birthday and fell in love! It dried super fast or if you add some clear gloss it will stay wet and be more like lip gloss. I definitely recommend this!
Madelina V.
Omg !! I can't tell you how amazing these are !!! I grabbed a few when I attended generation beauty. I love how pigmented these are and a little goes a long way!
Alicia W.
Fairfield, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday suit lip paint and it is one of my favorite lipsticks. I wish they sold it in the full size because I’m in love. It’s long lasting and goes on easy and drys quick. I would definitely recommend.
daisy g.
Danbury, CT
I got this at Sephora as a sample on my birthday. I tried it and immediately fell in love with the color and the texture. I received multiple compliments. I will definitely be buying it and other colors as well.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I was super skeptical of these lip paints at first. None of the colors caught my eye that much and it didn't have a wow factor for me. I had points at Sephora and Namaste was available as a reward, so I decided to pick it up and give it a go. I am so in love. Super pigmented, and best part is it doesn't budge. I ate tacos, had a dessert an hour later, and then showered and after all that the color was still there! It let up a tiny bit, but not nearly as much as most other lip products. It is super smooth and not drying on the lips. It's so light once it dries it feels like nothing is on. The only downside is it has a super thick consistency so when applying it feels very heavy, it's a bit harder to smooth out and apply, and easy to accidentally slip and get it outside the lip line.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?