BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Allie H.
Oh my gosh this stuff is great!!! I love all of the color choices there are! Plus once dry on your lips, there is the perfect matte look that doesn't transfer onto anything! I totally recommend this product! :)
Jeanette W.
Lexington
I adore this formula. I usually don’t love liquid mattes but this slips on so light. It feels like I am wearing nothing at all when in fact I am rocking color that won’t transfer, fade, or slip, dawn to dusk. Amazing!!
shay s.
Fairmont , WV
One of my favorite liquid lips is the tartiest lip paint. I got a sample size in an Ipsy bag once, and one from Sephora for my birthday, and have been buying them since. Rosé is my favorite shade. It also holds up for a while, which is a major bonus
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Namaste more...
Great lip tint product. Provided color all day and maintained its saturation throughout the day. Color did not fade or run, and was applied very easily. I am looking forward to trying more colors from this brand.
Sarah F.
las vegas
Review for: Manbun more...
The color of Tarte’s lip stains are simply gorgeous. I do enjoy using these. However my only concern is the color did transfer onto my teeth my I first applied it. Overall I love these and would purchase again,
Vanessa F.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I am seriously in love with Tarte and there lip paints. I had to go out and buy the color choker. It's a warm brown and so creamy. Glides on nicely and it's a creamy matte. It dries very well no clumps or flakiness.
Diane C.
Altoona
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to like this product because I love Tarte, but it isn’t worth the price. I used this product once and did not care for the creamy formula. I would try again if the color choices were more broad, however.
Alicia W.
Fairfield, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got the birthday suit lip paint and it is one of my favorite lipsticks. I wish they sold it in the full size because I’m in love. It’s long lasting and goes on easy and drys quick. I would definitely recommend.
αмαи∂α ℓ.
Houston
Review for: Namaste more...
Perfect color! Love that is goes on so smooth and dries quickly but doesn’t crack or dry out your lips like some other brands that come in matte do. Literally lasts me all day at work, no reapplication except for after lunch depending on what i eat.
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
Review for: TBT more...
This maybe on the more pricier side, but it is totally worth the extra bucks. This is a long lasting matte lipstick. Tarte never disappoints on the products they make. It is very easy to apply and easy clean up.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?