BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Jeanette W.
Lexington
I adore this formula. I usually don’t love liquid mattes but this slips on so light. It feels like I am wearing nothing at all when in fact I am rocking color that won’t transfer, fade, or slip, dawn to dusk. Amazing!!
Shelby J.
Review for: Lovespell more...
The color is great and stays on all day long. The matte finish makes it look professional and smooth. I don’t care for glossy things because it makes me look sweaty. Overall the product is worth the money spent
Leah R.
Lakewood
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this product! Most time matte products can dry out your lips or make youre already dry lips more noticeable but not this product! And the color selection is beautiful! I will totally repurchase this product!
Allie H.
Oh my gosh this stuff is great!!! I love all of the color choices there are! Plus once dry on your lips, there is the perfect matte look that doesn't transfer onto anything! I totally recommend this product! :)
αмαи∂α ℓ.
Review for: Namaste more...
Perfect color! Love that is goes on so smooth and dries quickly but doesn’t crack or dry out your lips like some other brands that come in matte do. Literally lasts me all day at work, no reapplication except for after lunch depending on what i eat.
Caitlin H.
Kimberly , ID
I absolutely loooove the scent of these!!! It has a light peppermint smell. As long as you exfoliate your lips ahead of time, you shouldn’t have any cracking or dry lips. The formula is so smooth, and the colors are great.
Nichole D.
Louisville
Review for: Other more...
Love the lip paints! I can barely feel them they are so light on the lips! Although it’s really great it does come off a little when you eat, but for the amazing formula and feel I’m okay with it! Love love love
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I love tarte products. I really love this formula. This has been one of my go to products since I first tried it from one of my subscription boxes. I have since gone on to buy several of the full size products.
Christina M.
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade birthday suit from Sephora in my birthday gift last year and I love it. It goes on so smooth and even, and does not dry out my lips. It lasts on my lips most of the day. I will be purchasing the full size
Kaitlyn R.
I received this in a mini size for my birthday in Birthday Suit and it's so amazing! It dries very well. It has a velvety feel and it's the perfect nude shade for my skin tone! Tartes products never disappoint!!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.