BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Other more...
I got this in an ipsy bag and was excited to try it. It feels like you're it even wearing lipstick at all and is pretty long lasting. I probably would buy a full sized one in a different shade to see what other shades they have.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This stuff lasts so long! Great shade options, and it doesn't come off when you eat. Highly recommend it. It's a little pricey, but it's easy to find on sale. I would buy it again. However, it is pretty drying.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Kind of drying and is not fully transfer proof. With a market of liquid lipsticks and some at a more affordable price, this is not one in my collection I reach for. I will use the two I have but will not repurchase
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
sooooooooooooooooo good and i will always love, can i just have every color, i wish, that is just too much money but if you have the few essential colors you are set!
Sara L.
I’m a huge fan of matte lip sticks so I wanted to find a long lasting product that I wouldn’t have to reapply throughout the day. This definitely was it! Loved the color and it felt really natural and not too dry.
Queen B.
Mine was pretty drying but the color was so pretty. I am such a fan of all of tarte’s products but this was really dry and made my lips peel. I.t was pretty weird but I really love all their products and the color!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I am not a fan of lip paints due to the drying nature. I'm more of a gloss girl. This lip paint though would be a great one to try for he lip paint lovin ' girl. It does stay on throughout a meal and is not patchy.
Jenny G.
long beach
These are the hardest lipstick to remove that I’ve ever used I’m so happy I came across them because my life wouldn’t be the same I struggled a lot with my other lipsticks because they wouldn’t stay on long enough
Jeanette S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I received this in my Ipsy box. I love it because it gives your lips a natural nude look. I use it all the time. I recommend it to everyone I love it. Is a decent size for being a sample. I would definitely buy it again.
Alexa M.
Review for: Other more...
Let me just say, the color is really great and it looks beautiful on your lips but it is NOT long lasting. After only a few minutes it starts to flake on your lips and you'd have to find yourself reapplying and reapplying. Not worth it for the price!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?