BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
This lip paint is fantastic for a matte lip that lasts a couple hours. If applied evenly and not too thick, it doesn't clump off. I can get the color to stay for several hours if I am not eating or drinking a lot.
Tara B.
Timonium
Review for: Namaste more...
I love Tarte cosmetics! Rich color, stays on for hours, and doesn’t make me look too made up! Tarte packaging and the names for each shade are always fabulous! I definitely recommend Tarte products to my friends!!
Jackee M.
Review for: TBT more...
Nice rich color..the product smells amazing and goes on super smooth and soft. Easy to apply and doesn’t dry our lips afterwards. It’s about average in pricing for a high end lipstick i would say. Would buy again.
Ashley S.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Other more...
Birthday suit is my favorite nude shade. This lip paint is so creamy and lasts all day, even through meals. I love this product and highly recommend to anyone needing a non-drying lip stain formula. Great product!
Max C.
Dover
Review for: Other more...
I got this in a birthday gift from sephora in the shade Birthday Suit, a light pinkish nude. The color is a bit lighter than what I would usually wear, but I like it. It dries quickly and wears rather comfortably.
Sarah S.
Yukon , OK
Must Buy
I received the travel size in Birthday Suit and have since fallen in love with this product. It has smooth application and doesn't make my lips feel dry like other liquid lipsticks I have tried in the past. I do have to re-apply more frequently but it's worth it in my opinion.
Anna l.
Review for: Other more...
I hace this is the shade rosé, a gorgeous pinky nude, that lasts forever, and it actually kind of hard to get off. The only problem I have with it,is that is crinkles alot on the lips. Other than that, I love it!
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely love this product!!! It dries down very quickly and stays on nicely. I love this shade a lot. It has met all of my expectations. I would absolutely purchase again and I highly recommend this product.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
These are pretty! Nice minty scent, more of a mousse formula than a thin liquid, so getting used to that is a little strange. They last nicely and are more comfortable for me than a lot of my more liquid-y ones.
Alma🥥 r.
newcastle
Review for: Frenemy more...
I LOVE how pigmented this is, it lasted for a long time on me, and it wasn’t so drying. There is some transfer but its not too bad. I love how vibrant it is. I think for the payoff you get, it’s worth the money.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?