BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Meghan B.
Chicago
Love the color birthday suit and love the finish of this lip stain. It doesn't dry down very fast which I love because I don't feel like my lips need any hydration which can be a problem with other liquid lipsticks.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Holy smokes this stuff stays in place. I tried to wipe it off with a paper towel and it stayed on my lips! Dries quick and lasts long. Love tarte products, pricey but reliable. Doesn't seem to dry out lips too much.
Flora L.
Review for: Namaste more...
Drys my lips out and I absolutely hate that. It is long lasting though and if your lips don't get dried the heck out I would recommend this. It's my first time using this and I wouldn't really recommend it to others.
Maria A.
Surprisingly this lip color not only didn't dry my lips out, but it also lasted and didn't transfer onto any glasses or people. I usually hate liquid lipsticks because they are very drying and crack but this did not
jessica j.
Helen, WV
PROS:
True to color
Great color selection
Long lasting
Even application
Convenient container

CONS:
Wears off easily
Drying
Clumpy application
Poor texture
Not effective

Only the red colors rub off/ crack on my lips.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love this product!!! I recommended it to all of my friends! The packaging is simple and plain and it is very easy to apply! I will be so sad when I run out and have to go back to Sephora for more
CRISTAL D.
Long Beach , CA
I bought these the little sample size. I loved them they are matte but don't leave your lips feeling super dry they actually feel moisturized and it has a minty taste. Very affordable and definitely worth the price.
Sheila T.
I have an ipsy subscription and I got a sample of this and the color is absolutely stunning! I would definitely buy a full size! The color lasts a long time too! If your looking for great colors, and long lasting colors, I would highly recommend it.
Hailey R.
Concord, NH
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch more...
The colors aren’t too bad. These are kind of drying which is expected for a matte lipstick. But I still wasn’t thinking it would be as bad as it was. It went on easily and dried easily. Didn’t need too many docoats.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
These are really awesome, I own the shades "Namaste" (light nude with a subtle pink undertone), and "So fetch" (a bright poppy pink), and these little lippies definitely challenge the traditional idea of a liquid lipstick (super drying or accentuates lines). The packaging is nothing special but the formula is truly unique. These apply very smoothly and have a thick mousse-like texture, and are FULLY opaque in one thin layer. I recommend always applying these in a thinner layer because they never fully dry down and can move around a little bit when eating, but applying thinner really helps with this issue. Despite never fully drying down they do look completely matte on the lips and truly beautiful! Non-drying and smell great.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?