BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Can A.
Review for: Other more...
Most matte lipsticks are super dry. This is the first one that actually left my lips moist. Super cute colors so I bought a sample set. Colors turn out darker than the look in the bottle. Lighter colors look very nice!
Melissa B.
Philadelphia , PA
Not my favorite liquid lip, this one reminds me much of the too faced ones that are really drying. Not super long lasting, either. The colors are pretty, at least. I probably won't be buying any more of these, though.
Linda V.
I dont really like the formula of these lipsticks. They feel like moosee on the lips and its weird. I mean they are comfortable but they dont go too long wearing. I probably wont buy it again. Thank god it was a free sample
Léa F.
Atlanta, GA
Very pretty colors, they look exactly like the swatches online. Yet, dries up quickly on lips and does not hydrate your lips at all. The price is a bit high yet it smells very goof. It did meet my expectations since tarte is not very well know for lips.
Dawn M.
corpus christi
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love this product, its a good quality product for a reasonable price. i got mine at Sephora and the packaging was really nice and not torn or damaged. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Myra P.
Sutton
Review for: Namaste more...
Definitely one of my favorite lip products in my collection. The creamy formula glides onto your lips creating the perfect full, nude lip that stays put all day. Would definitely recommend to others. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Ashley L.
Punta Gorda
Review for: Other more...
This liquid lip is pretty great. I wear it most days. I bought the color exposed. It is the closest to my best nude I've found and the product is comfortable to wear. it does transfer as it is not completely matte but it is so smooth that it feels almost no existent while also being very pigmented
Vivian M.
Evanston
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this color, but it can be pretty drying on the lips. It’s pricey for what you can get in other brands, like NYX or Mac. I bought this one from Ulta and in general I like Tarte, but I wouldn’t buy this product.
Melissa I.
Review for: TBT more...
I don’t like the creamy mattes quite as much as I like the quick dry just because the creamy matte doesn’t dry down completely. On the upside these will not dry your lips out like other liquid lipsticks and they have a subtle minty scent/flavor to them.
Christine N.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Other more...
I loved this stuff! Stayed one pretty well without drying out my lips like other products. I had to reapply after eating and drinking but that’s pretty normal for lip products. I’m excited to try a few other colors!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?