BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Rai E.
Review for: Other more...
This product is very easy to apply and not drying at all on the lips. The color range is also very beautiful. I received the product in the Sephora birthday gift and I actually really enjoyed it. I would recommend this.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Absolutely love this lip stain! I had been looking for something that would feel good on my lips but stay on all day... this is definitely it! It is easy to apply and the look stays on! I would recommend this to others!
Ashley W.
Review for: Manbun more...
Love this product! Super creamy and easy to use. Leaves a nice tint depending how much you put on. The color is very pigmented and pretty. I use this whenever I want a little bit of color. I would buy this product again.
Bailey G.
Review for: Namaste more...
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER I ALWAYS USE IT AND I LOVE IT!! I love it so much and take it every where I go! Love this product it has amazing color pigment and is amazing!
Mayra A.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love using the matte lip gloss. The color I have is called TBH. It is amazing but it sometimes get to velvety and it gets all over my lips and teeth but that's if you put too much. The texture is very creamy and soft.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Tarte's lip pints are lovely! This particular color is gorgeous! The formula is creamy, smooth and has good coverage. I really wish it would be longer lasting on my lips. It's not a drying formula and just looks beautiful.
Alisha P.
Review for: Other more...
This matte lip paint is amazing. You put it on and within a couple seconds it's matte. It is very long lasting. I would definitely buy it again. It is also very easy to apply. It is definitely worth the money .TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Alexandra R.
Totally in love with the formula and finish. The velvet matte finish is great, it doesn’t feel too dry. TIP: Remember to apply 2 layers to pump up the color. Price is $22. You can shop them tarte.com. Use code: IPSYMAR to receive 20% discount.
Tara W.
McMinnville
Love this!! My favorite color is Festival!! It stays for hours after application and I am a lip licker and drink lots of fluids and it is pretty durable considering. I really like the wand also.
Lakeshia L.
South Lebanon, OH
Review for: Other more...
The best liquid lipstick formula that I have found. This product feels so good on the lips-like you're not even wearing anything! The colors are incredible and long lasting. These are definitely my go to liquid lipsticks!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?