BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Not in love with this product. It does not stay in place all night. When drinking it rubs off. It is very easy to apply. It isn't too pricy. So it is a good value for the money. If you're ballin on a budget, go for it! :)
Laraib E.
Review for: Other more...
This product is very easy to apply and not drying at all on the lips. The color range is also very beautiful. I received the product in the Sephora birthday gift and I actually really enjoyed it. I would recommend this.
Diana P.
I revived a mini for my birthday and I really enjoyed this. It was pigmented and lasted a long time. They have a great color range. It's easy to apply and creamy texture. It dries quickly. I would recommend this lippie.
Ashley W.
Review for: Manbun more...
Love this product! Super creamy and easy to use. Leaves a nice tint depending how much you put on. The color is very pigmented and pretty. I use this whenever I want a little bit of color. I would buy this product again.
neve t.
Review for: Namaste, Twerk, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
How can you go wrong with this? One, it’s Tarte. Two, it’s aesthetically pleasing. Three, the colors are amazing! You can’t go wrong! It slides on so smooth and the finish is amazing! My collection is large and growing!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Review for: Manbun more...
I love this stuff. It does not BUDGE like for real. I swatched it on my hand and I SCRUBBED IT and still it didn’t move. It’s amazing. And so creamy and not drying I love that for a lip product. Definitely worth the money.
Madison C.
Deltona
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great color, great pigment, great price, great formula, and it didn’t dry out too much, it was long lasting, although if you want to reapply, I recommend taking it all off and then applying once more, otherwise it’ll get clumpy, but other than that I loved it.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Other more...
These are very pigmented and there is a wide range of colors to choose from which is always a plus! These aren't too drying either, just make sure you put chapstick on underneath before type apply!( that goes for any lip product though!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Review for: Other more...
I actually really love these. They aren't liquid lipsticks in the sense that they dry kiss proof. But I love them anyways. They are not drying and the texture is more like a mousse so it applies really well and is soft.
josie m.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Other more...
Without a doubt the best lip stain ever soooo Soft not patchy and very lightweight and let me add that it dries super fast to so no need to wait on that I love the tarte liquid lipstick they are definitely my favorites!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?