BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Katie S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the matte neutral colors and if you do as well then you would love tarted matte lipsticks!! This product can be found at Ulta. If you buy it you should expect a very elegant lipstick, but it might dry your lips...
neve t.
Review for: Namaste, Twerk, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
How can you go wrong with this? One, it’s Tarte. Two, it’s aesthetically pleasing. Three, the colors are amazing! You can’t go wrong! It slides on so smooth and the finish is amazing! My collection is large and growing!
josie m.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Other more...
Without a doubt the best lip stain ever soooo Soft not patchy and very lightweight and let me add that it dries super fast to so no need to wait on that I love the tarte liquid lipstick they are definitely my favorites!
Luci B.
Columbus , OH
I love the minty smell of this liquid lipstick! The colors are amazing. I bought the shade vibin' and it's such a beautiful red color. Only reason it lost one star is because I think the wear time could be a bit longer.
Paige R.
Tracy, CA
Love this lip stain! The color is amazing and lasts a very long time. It doesn’t dry out my lips and looks matte all day! I get so many compliments each time I wear this, it’s definitely become a go-to in my make up bag!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Other more...
These are very pigmented and there is a wide range of colors to choose from which is always a plus! These aren't too drying either, just make sure you put chapstick on underneath before type apply!( that goes for any lip product though!
Leslie K.
This lip paint is not only a great price for the quality but it LASTS! Not a cracking and crumbling lasting lip color, but a very smooth lip color. It also does not dry your lips out and leave you unhappy! Great product.
Mayra A.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love using the matte lip gloss. The color I have is called TBH. It is amazing but it sometimes get to velvety and it gets all over my lips and teeth but that's if you put too much. The texture is very creamy and soft.
Crystal D.
Claremore
This is a great product, but I am only putting 4 stars due to the fact that it takes too long to dry for me personally. It applies incredibly smooth but stays as a liquid for too long. The matte effect does eventually come but not as quickly as I would like.
Bailey G.
Review for: Namaste more...
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER I ALWAYS USE IT AND I LOVE IT!! I love it so much and take it every where I go! Love this product it has amazing color pigment and is amazing!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.