BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Selfish more...
For today’s look I used @tartecosmetics lip paint. I am definitely a fan of the color I love the mat bright pink. I do feel that it does make my lips feel kind of dry (as all long lasting lipstick do). So I’m not really a fan of it. It does go on very creamy which I do like and I love the rich color but again I’m not a fan of the dry lips.
C V.
Review for: TBT more...
I was very excited to try this product, but it ended up being to drying on my lips for me. I loved the color, but I kept a gloss on top to keep my lips moisturized. It was not sticky though like other liquid lipsticks.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I like this a lot, but I just can not justify the price. The matte is great, and the color is beautiful, but I think there are better options out there. Tarte is a great brand, but it is pricier than a drugstore brand.
Niko a.
Dallas
I received a trial size version of Tarte's Tarteiest Lip Paint in Birthday Suit from Sephora. I have to say I love the color. For my complexion, which is medium-dark tan depending on the season, it is the perfect nude. Not too purply pink, not too yellowy beige. Also I'm not usually a fan of lip paints, creams or matte lipsticks, but this one I would recommend to all those who hate the dry feeling of the "Kylie" lip trends over the past few years. The price is $20 for 0.20 oz and is a great value for this product. I will be buying again.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I really love this lipstick. I use it all the time. It is great to wear out because it stays on and you don’t have to worry about it coming off or smudging on your teeth. This product is such a pretty nude pink color!
Wyatt S.
Aubrey, TX
I tried out this liquid lipstick formula because I was looking for a less drying formula out there and my result was a little shaky. I found the color selection phenomenal but the formula was slightly patchy on first application and throughout the entirety of wear it did not dry down fully matte as I was expecting. Also the longer it stays in your makeup drawer the more it will start to ooze out oil so be wary of that messiness.
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
I have to start by saying I love all tarte products, this matte lip is no exception. It is very rich in color goes on smooth and is so pretty! The reason I had to give it 4 stars was because it tends to dry my lips out after an hour or so of wear and it doesn't have the best stay power. You will need to carry it with you for touchups throughout the day especially if you eat or drink. Over all it is a nice matte lip and i would recommend it.
Allyson A.
Tarteist lip paint is a really good product if you experience the same issues as I do like always checking to see if my lip color is on my teeth or glass rather than my lips. It’s great for a night out because it doesn’t have the transfer issue we get from a lot of lip colors.Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Haley A.
Atlanta, GA
Easy application, long-lasting color, variety of shades. I love the matte look. I find it works best when your lips are moisturized but not wet. If your lips are dry/chapped, it won't go on smoothly. If you apply heavy chopstick right before or after, the color will transfer onto other things. It's best to use chapstick an hour or so before but not right before so that your lips are soft and smooth but not greasy/wet to touch
Gabby H.
The perfect way to overdraw lip line for fuller look. I love the nude colors. Im very pale so have trouble finding good looking glosses. Happy to have found this one. Great to layer with other toppers or glosses too!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?