BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Angela D.
Love this lip paint! One of the best. Got this as a gift and had to rebuy. Doesn't smudge or smeer. Long lasting. A little pricey but well worth it because the quality is good.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Review for: Adorbs more...
I love the color especially during the summer. A little goes a long way. It is creamy indeed. It is not transfer proof so reapplying is a must. Dries down to matte but doesn't feel drying. I would recommend this to others.
Kyndra H.
Florence
Review for: Lovespell more...
I absolutely love this color! The only thing I would change about this is how dry my lips felt after applying it! And I couldn’t put gloss over it without it smearing so that was a downer. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Absolutely love this this lipstick. It goes on really nice. When it dries matte it's really smooth and doesn't look or feel crusty. The pigmentation that I received from Ipsy goes well with skin. I would definitely buy it if I saw it in the store.
Gabbee G.
Chattanooga , TN
I received this product in my ipsy and I fell in love! I really like liquid lipsticks so I own a couple of different brands, tarte is definitely one of my favorites. They have a variety of different colors so that's a plus!
Savannah T.
Lake Waccamaw
I got this in a neutral color and it wears beautifully. Not only is it easy on the lips, it doesn’t leave behind harsh lines. It wears pretty well and doesn’t transfer. I’ve enjoyed using this and would recommend to others.
Kali K.
Review for: Other more...
This product stayed on my lips all day long. It is very is to apply it just glided right on my lips. It is a little pricey. I got it in a ipsy bag. And bought it at sephora. I would recommend this lipstick to other people.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of this in an ipsy bag. I love this stuff! It smells great, wears comfortably, and lasts all day unless I'm eating a bunch of greasy food. It reapplys well and doesn't get crusty. It's a win in my book.
Karina f.
Moline, IL
This lipstick is literally amazing did does not come off easily and it is amazing to go out for a full day even though sometimes you do have to fill it in it’s still like amazing in last so long if you’re not doing anything
Nadine L.
Berwick
Review for: Adorbs, Selfish, So Fetch more...
Absolutely love this lip color!! This lip paint was so comfortable to wear throughout the day! The color lasted all day long and the application is a breeze! It did not have a dry feel at all! I would recommend this product to anyone! Will definitely buy again!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?