BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Leah W.
Lancaster
I am a huge fan of Tarte as a brand, so I'm always excited to try their new products. Of course, their lip paint didn't disappoint! It's really easy to apply, doesn't take too long to dry, and it comes in pretty colors. I definitely will repurchase in the future.
♡🤘🏽 O.
Las Vegas
Review for: Hangry more...
This was sooooo good! Got this at Ulta when I got my makeup done for prom! And OMG it was amazing! I had to buy it! I didn't have to reapply or anything. It stayed on all day and night! Going to see there different colors!
Emily K.
Love this sooo freaking much! Def recommend, it lasts super long, and it is such a good value. I bought it from Sephora, it is such a great quality and it lasts sooooooo long. If your looking for good lip product get this.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Overall this is a good matte lipstick. Application is very easy and the color is very pigmented. It doesn't last as long as other mattes I've used but holds up well. It can take awhile to dry. I would recommend this to others.
Heaven M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It's a great color! Love how it wears off. I got it from ipsy and it hasn't run out yet. It last about 2-3 hours depending on if you eat or not. It's about 20 or you can get the small version for 12 and come with 2 colors.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is very thin and liquidy, which is surprising when you put it on. It is quite literally lip PAINT. Once it dries down, it dries down comfortable and Matte and opaque. I actually really like this formula! It's very nice
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Received this product as a birthday freebie from Sephora! Loved the formula and used it until the tube was totally dry. It is very smooth on the lips and I got lots of compliments on the color. Definitely would repurchase!
Kali K.
Review for: Other more...
This product stayed on my lips all day long. It is very is to apply it just glided right on my lips. It is a little pricey. I got it in a ipsy bag. And bought it at sephora. I would recommend this lipstick to other people.
Kaylee S.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I’m always a fan of all things Tarte, but this is my go-to lip paint! Goes on super smooth and doesn’t dry out your lips. Also stays out when eating or drinking for several hours. Always re-stocking on this when I run out!
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I use these all the time. My favorite is the nude color one. It lasts long is easy to apply and doesn't come off easily. I've been using this for about 2 months now and I noticed my lips are slowly staying this color now :)
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.