BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jade P.
Rock Hill, SC
By far my favorite lip product! I've been wearing this every single day ever since I got it, the product last forever, I only have to touch up once all throughout the day. Keep my lip very smooth and even after I had my meal the color is still there! Highly recommended!
Nicole C.
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love this lipstick! Stays on very well throughout the day and has a good variety of colors to choose from! Love the packaging, very simple but also cute! I will defiantly be trying more colors from them very soon!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love this lip product. I don't like having to reapply lipstick all day so I was happy with this that it was long lasting. The color was very beautiful. I loved it so much! I would definitely buy more of these and I'd recommend them to friends. I love tarte products.
Sy'Eda B.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Other more...
Received the color birthday suit free from Sephora and while it is too soon to tell. So far I like it. It goes on nice and color is good. It can make for nice everyday lipstick. One con for me was having it come off on my straw/cup.
Elizabeth D.
Tarte lip paint is my favorite beauty product of all time. It doesn’t drive out your lips and has amazing coverage. It lasts for hours and is everything you could want in a lip product. I recommend them to all of my friends.
Shannin W.
Hilton, NY
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
This is an okay liquid lip. It’s a comfortable matte but not transfer proof. It’s moussey in texture and doesn’t dry completely down. Color is gorgeous perfect nude just wish it was a little longer lasting and transfer proof. Reminds me of the nyx soft matte creams.
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this Tart Lip paint! It lasts all day and looks great! It doesn't transfer on my glass or my husband so I can have pretty stained lips all day! It's easy to use. I got mine at Sephora, I'm sure you can get some on amazon too. I highly recommend getting one!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I do not know how I lived without this. This is amazing all around and I adore the color! The consistency is so good and applies on my lips so smooth and beautifully! I would buy this and would love to have every shade in this.
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
I like this part because it's creamy and Matt it's the liquid and Matt that I was looking for and I would say that you would have to apply lip balm before you be a lip scrub and then a client if you have naturally really chapped lips and that would be best for you
sam c.
Niceville
Review for: Namaste more...
This color is natural with a pinkish tent, which I love. I got mine at Sephora. The packaging is the standard liquid lipstick packaging so it’s standard. It exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommended it to others!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?