BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got one of these lip paints in my ipsy bag! The formula is terrific and stayed on for many hours!! I liked the color too! It's not the color that is listed on here, but it was a good color on me, but it was bold!
Nicole R.
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
This product is amazing. I have never used such a creamy matte lipstick. Though it is a great value it is pricey. The color stays all day and it's to apply. I would rate this 5 stars but I have yet to find a color that I LOVE.
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I love the color and pigmentation but the formula is hit or miss for me. Sometimes they stay on and work well, other times they are so drying and gunky I can't wear them for long periods of time. A good product in the right shades.
Nicole T.
Commerce
Review for: Other more...
Love this stuff!! Got it in an ipsy bag and I'm totally in love with it. It's a nice natural color called rose and it's great for wearing to work. It dries super fast and lasts all day long. I can eat and drink and I don't have to reapply constantly! Highly recommend!
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Review for: Namaste more...
I recently received a sample of this in a gift bag of mine at Sephora and I didn't think I was going to like it and I was wrong!!!! It smells really great and the color namaste is super pretty. It also has a minty taste too.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Love this product it makes my lips look amazing and goes great with everything. It's very long lasting and I'm not finding myself alway redoing it threw the day. Definitely easy to use and would recommend for every occasion.
Maira G.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Omg!!!!! I love this liquid lipstick it's one of my favorites. I definitely would love to buy this again. It is pricer then the NYX lipstick but I think it's worth it. I recommend this to everyone who is wanting to try a liquid lipstick or who is wanting a new one
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really enjoy these lipsticks! I love that the matte ones don't dry out your lips or make them look crusty. The formula is nice, it doesn't feel heavy on the lips...very natural feeling. I like the pigmentation of the lipstick too.
Camryn L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This is my go-to liquid lip. It's smooth and creamy and goes on super easy. It's not insanely drying like most liquid lip products which I love love love. I have two minis, one from my Sephora birthday gift and one from Ipsy. I will definitely be purchasing soon.
Katherine A.
My FAVORITE matte lip paint!! A little bit goes a long way and it lasted me a long time!!! Would absolutely buy this product again! I actually originally got it as a sample in my Ipsy glam bag, but had to go out and find more
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?