BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Nicole R.
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
This product is amazing. I have never used such a creamy matte lipstick. Though it is a great value it is pricey. The color stays all day and it's to apply. I would rate this 5 stars but I have yet to find a color that I LOVE.
Jordan A.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I absolutely love this formula! It's so velvety, and doesn't dry out at all. I have this in a few shades, Birthday Suit is another one of my favorite! I love the doe foot applicator, I would definitely recommend this to others:)
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Namaste more...
Have been so happy with all my tarte lip products. Goes on so smooth like butter but last on the lips for a long time. I always get lots of compliments on it when I wear this shade as well. Brown hair,brown eyes and fair skin.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Review for: Namaste more...
Amazing product! I am a fan of cold matte nude colors and this one is on the pink ish warm side so i only use it sometimes but this product is truly amazing ! Tarte did an amazing job with this lipstick! The formula is superb a+
Amy T.
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this in a monthly beauty subscription bag and I love it!! I have this in the color WCW and its such a pretty berry color. I'm usually not the biggest fan of lipstick but this color looks great on my skin tone!
Jacqueline B.
Riga
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the Tarte brand and all of their products! I purchased this lipstick from Sephora and it’s around the same price as most liquid lipsticks. It’s very comfortable on the lips with a mousse like texture. Very nice product.
Andrea A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bomb! They have my favorite colors. I love how good it goes on your lips, doesn’t dry them out and the color stays. Lots of pretty colors to try and play with. Some you don’t even need a lip liner. When I say I love I mean it!
stina M.
spring, tx
Review for: TBT more...
Absolutely love the color but that’s about it. Didn’t really meet my expectations. It felt super drying on my lips and I got a weird film on my lips. By the end of the day it was pretty crusty. Definitely not purchasing again.
Sy'Eda B.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Other more...
Received the color birthday suit free from Sephora and while it is too soon to tell. So far I like it. It goes on nice and color is good. It can make for nice everyday lipstick. One con for me was having it come off on my straw/cup.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I do not know how I lived without this. This is amazing all around and I adore the color! The consistency is so good and applies on my lips so smooth and beautifully! I would buy this and would love to have every shade in this.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?