BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Angie S.
Altoona , PA
I have this lip paint in 2 colors and I really like it! It wears really comfortably. It's not ESPECIALLY long-wearing, but it will do. I really like the colors TBT and Birthday Suit.
Megan L.
I wanted to love this product and was really excited I received it in my glam bag. Unfortunately the product was fairly sticky, the color didn't match my complexion well and it was hard to make even. I would've been upset if I purchased it but received it in my Ipsy bag.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Other more...
I love this liquid lipstick so much but it is also drying. I have to put some kind of moisturizer underneath it before I put it on so it doesn't completely dry out my lips. Other than that it stays all day and it doesn't smudge or crumble when i eat. I love the shade I have called Rose. I highly recommend this product
Taylor C.
Memphis
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Crop Top and it goes perfectly with my skin tone since I am brown skin. It does not dry to your lips so it does come off easily however, I’ve received numerous compliments when I’ve worn it in the past, and I would definitely repurchase when it comes out.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This color and quality of lip stick is great! I love the creamy paint that tarte makes and it goes on smoothly, creamy and is lightweight! I love using this as an everyday color because it is nude but still looks good for a night out too :)
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
These are one of my FAVORITE matte lippies! They are one of the longest lasting lippies I own! I rarely ever have to reapply them (even after eating)
They go on beautifully and dry down so nice! My lips never feel dry or cracked either! These are amazing!
Brianna O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this at first as a sample but once I tried it I had to go back and get the full size! Literally one of the best long lasting not smearing lip glosses there is and it's also not sticky at all. I highly recommend trying this product if you like a great lipgloss
Mayra S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually really like, its not a bad product it doesnt really split and i feel like i dont have reapply . I love all their nude colors! ! Its easily to apply very rich and creamy! I slowly started buying them so i cant complain .
Brynn B.
These are actually pretty good. They don't bleed out of my lines and don't dry down so much that they are uncomfortable. The shade range is pretty good too. They don't get a full 5 stars because in my opinion they are slightly overpriced.
Loriana L.
Pittsburgh , PA
awesome shades and long lasting! Doesn't smudge or transfer when drinking or eating. Great price so I bought multiple in many colors. Perfect for a night out.. no need to worry about reapplying ! Easy to remove with makeup wipes!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?