BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Erin M.
Davenport
Review for: TBT, Bae more...
great lip paint very matte. the colors and pigmentation are great but it does require a bit of reapplication after meals. i would not recommend this product for people with dry or cracked lips. on chapped lips it will look crusty.
Brianna O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this at first as a sample but once I tried it I had to go back and get the full size! Literally one of the best long lasting not smearing lip glosses there is and it's also not sticky at all. I highly recommend trying this product if you like a great lipgloss
Chelsie R.
Lincoln
Makes your lips feel dry but stays very well. You only have to reapply after eating. Has amazing colors and pigments and looks great. I recommend this because of the colors I have all look good no matter if I’m tan or super pale!
Dianne B.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love this band cause in animal-friendly and these lipsticks are amazing. Give me a nice mate lip and the color is vibrant, but the applicator is a little hard to let the lips perfect. It's better use with a help from a contour.
Winly L.
Review for: Other more...
Got one of this because of the color, don’t really like it, not like other liquid lipstick, this one dry my lips up as well. After 2 hrs having this on, the lip paint start came off in tiny piece due to dryness. It’s a no no no for me
Loriana L.
Pittsburgh , PA
awesome shades and long lasting! Doesn't smudge or transfer when drinking or eating. Great price so I bought multiple in many colors. Perfect for a night out.. no need to worry about reapplying ! Easy to remove with makeup wipes!
Misti J.
Review for: TBT more...
This lip paint is really thick and it causes my lips to dry out. I would not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin due to it causing my lips to break out. It stays on and the color is great but I would not buy this product again.
Moriah C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I was skeptical about this product but I tried it and I loved it. It is a tad drying, but the nice part is, you can put chapstick on over the top and it actually smooths out instead of flaking off! It's pigmentation is great and lasts a LONG time!
Jen C.
Tucson
I received this as a birthday gift for my last birthday and I absolutely love it. It has a matte finish which is great because it is never sticky or too shiny. It stays on for awhile too. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Anna H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got the sample from the birthday gift at sephora. Beautiful color! Compliments a lot of different skin tones. Easy to apply. Good formula. I hate the minty taste or smell. that's why this review isn't 5 stars. I reccomend to others and I would definitely buy a full size
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?