BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Taylor C.
Memphis
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Crop Top and it goes perfectly with my skin tone since I am brown skin. It does not dry to your lips so it does come off easily however, I’ve received numerous compliments when I’ve worn it in the past, and I would definitely repurchase when it comes out.
Caroline D.
This product dries quickly and lasts all day. It’s my go to for longer events and weddings. There are great shades especially the nude shades. It applies great and is great quality for a lip stain. Would defiantly purchase again.
Loriana L.
Pittsburgh, PA
awesome shades and long lasting! Doesn't smudge or transfer when drinking or eating. Great price so I bought multiple in many colors. Perfect for a night out.. no need to worry about reapplying ! Easy to remove with makeup wipes!
Megan L.
I wanted to love this product and was really excited I received it in my glam bag. Unfortunately the product was fairly sticky, the color didn't match my complexion well and it was hard to make even. I would've been upset if I purchased it but received it in my Ipsy bag.
Winly L.
Review for: Other more...
Got one of this because of the color, don’t really like it, not like other liquid lipstick, this one dry my lips up as well. After 2 hrs having this on, the lip paint start came off in tiny piece due to dryness. It’s a no no no for me
Jen C.
Tucson
I received this as a birthday gift for my last birthday and I absolutely love it. It has a matte finish which is great because it is never sticky or too shiny. It stays on for awhile too. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Erin M.
Davenport
Review for: TBT, Bae more...
great lip paint very matte. the colors and pigmentation are great but it does require a bit of reapplication after meals. i would not recommend this product for people with dry or cracked lips. on chapped lips it will look crusty.
Chelsie R.
Lincoln
Makes your lips feel dry but stays very well. You only have to reapply after eating. Has amazing colors and pigments and looks great. I recommend this because of the colors I have all look good no matter if I’m tan or super pale!
Elizabeth S.
These lip paints are the best! They last all day, I only need to touch up if I eat something that is oily, which happens with most liquid lipsticks. There are soo many colors to choose from so you'll definitely find your shade!
Yacquiry V.
Review for: Namaste more...
I really just love Tarte! They never disappoint. This shade is my go to for my day to day at work or just out around town. It’s long lasting and my lips just feel creamy and smooth. Definitely but again and recommend to everyone
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.